2006 Trailblazer SS AWD

nathan

I put up an ad on craigslist over the weekend for my daily driver. It has 170K on it, runs good, shifts good. Body is in good shape, interior needs a good detail. I would like to sell to someone who likes these SUVs not just send to the dealer. It has a few upgrades like long tube headers with y-pipe and magnaflow cat back (no it will not pass echeck and yes the CEL is on). Pretty much all of the front suspension is new with belltech struts new wheel bearing etc. New front tires as well. I run amsoil in both engine and tranny. It has two issues that I know of. The starter will hang up when it sits for more than a day and you just flip it off and back on, then it starts right up. There is also a squeak in the rear. I checked the differential last month and changed fluid. I replaced u-joints and brakes, but the diff seal is leaking a bit so I think this is where the noise is. I put it at 9000 on there but no haggle $7900 cash takes it. I will send pics and vids of it to anyone interested just PM me.

Had a buyer this morning fall through at $7600, he said it was too much vehicle for his son to drive, so if anyone wants to take a look, $7500 is new price. Call me at six one four 592-7663 or PM

Clean your car before you post it for sale ffs. At least wipe it down a bit or something. I'd offer you $4k just because it's filthy and to me, a stranger, it reflects how the rest of the car has been maintained.

Agreed, 100%.

And I'll up that offer to $4500. Serious offer.

Haha, anybody who is interested let me know. I detailed condition in first post. Pretty funny that it auctioned itself up to almost what Vandevere offered as a trade in. Derek you put tires on it twice if I remember right.