Feedback from CR on renting a POD or Storage Crate

TTQ B4U

Looking to secure a POD or like storage that could be kept in our Driveway or perhaps then moved off-site. Will need this for 3-4 months.

Who have you used that would be recommended? Insight from those having used one appreciated.

checkout http://www.gotbins.com ask for Greg Tuel the owner he will take care of you. Columbus company much better than a Saudi owned one.

This is probably the one I was thinking of as well. I know I have heard numerous times that there was one based in columbus that was better and cheaper then the rest locally.

Though if it were me, I'd call all the apartments in your area and try to rent a garage from them. 2x the space and half the cost.

This is probably the one I was thinking of as well. I know I have heard numerous times that there was one based in columbus that was better and cheaper then the rest locally.

Though if it were me, I'd call all the apartments in your area and try to rent a garage from them. 2x the space and half the cost.

Thanks! Will definitely give them a call. Apt. is a good idea but I need something out front as we're doing a major renovation and I want to be able to have access to it. I have a pretty wide driveway so it can fit and stay there with a dumpster in front of it.

We used Bins in 2012, when we sold our house and had 3.5 months to go until our new build was finished, we had to go to an apartment and all our stuff would not fit in the apartment. They price matched Pods, and they only charged us for one drop off. Everything was fine in the container and no issues. They were definitely open to competing with and beating others prices.

We looked at them when we were moving from Texas back to Ohio and the prices were STUPID expensive. They wanted a drop off and pickup fee, delivery fee, and monthly fee if longer than 30-days. It was the biggest container they had and wasn't very large at all for the $2,500 they quoted me.

We looked at them when we were moving from Texas back to Ohio and the prices were STUPID expensive. They wanted a drop off and pickup fee, delivery fee, and monthly fee if longer than 30-days. It was the biggest container they had and wasn't very large at all for the $2,500 they quoted me.

That's crazy stupid pricing. Hell the damn thing is on my property even! I'll find out more on Tuesday when I start calling.

• 1 month later...