Dublin/Powell Area

BILLYLAFS

Just wanted to say hello! Was talking to some buddies last night and they told me about CR. Lived in columbus all my life and have been in and out of the car scene. One of my current rigs right now is a Whippled 2014 Ford Raptor. Look forward to meeting some of you this coming year!

Billy

A Raptor's bound to be a great ride. I remember competing against one in the Route 66 Rally, where its ability to climb over concrete curbs gave it a definite edge.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/teamrapto.jpg

Welcome to CR. You just missed our Holiday party which wasn't far from you, just at the north end of Liberty Road. Hope to see you at our spring events.

Yo Man! I can vouch for Billy! Good guy, big into guns and cars! We shot up at BlackWing last night.

Thought he'd fit in perfect with the CR crew!

He's being modest about whats in the stable... theres a few more than just one pony!

No, it has not been to dynotunes...... usually take it to pickups plus off 23 for pulls.

Raptors putting down close to 580whp... I will see if I can get some pictures up of the cars and truck...having a hard time figuring out how to attach them after I click "post reply"

• Casper unlocked this topic