Why? Ugly Touareg

iwashmycar

So in our recent pursuit of a new suv I searched Mercs, and Minis, Audis, ect...and this Touareg came up.

Seems like without the wrap this would be a gorgeous dark grey Touareg on over $2000 wheels. I dont think I would be brave enough to consider it though based on the wrap and the skeezy lot it is on...and whats with the emblems on the rear? PO's initials maybe? Wonder if it was just some goober who owned it, or maybe it was in a rally or the like.

Just makes my brain hurt a little so I wanted to share. I do like the wheels though!

810223483.jpg

http://www.dixiemotorsfairfield.com/2011_Volkswagen_Touareg_Fairfield_OH_6495195.veh

Edited by iwashmycar
i can spel gud

When you look at their loan calculator and it defaults to 12% interest you know it's time to look somewhere else.

My thoughts exactly...

Given that this thing is at a BHPH lot, the previous owner lacked both style sense AND financial sense.

Secretly? I kinda like it...

ABT is a German racing team and parts company, This is a crude knock-off of something they do. AFAIK it's not one of their official liveries but there's enough pictures here of similar cars. I wouldn't call it tasteful or well executed but I also wouldn't ever call a Touareg "gorgeous," so...

People go overboard on red accents. Looks like something a teenager would do to a civic. Needs just a little around the headlights to give that girl some eyeliner. I'm biased though ;)

Not sure the satin finish works on that vehicle either

Save

Edited by TTQ B4U

Agreed on red accent comments. If you remove the sponsor stickers, repaint the red plastic matte black, it would look 5x better.

Are those Brembo's aftermarket? With Vossen wheels, someone DID throw some money at this thing. Should've started with a V6 Cayenne instead...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-41-wKURbs4c/VFUd4HZkoAI/AAAAAAAAehU/X4tgMDSjdak/s1600/Porsche-Cayenne-Turbo-S-by-Imola-wheels-06.jpg

I think even the red is wrap... maybe the guy had a shop or something. Just seems too excessive to do (and buy) just for fun

I do think they even put little pieces of vinyl in the emblem lol. You can see the faint line of chrome too on the slats...vinyl all things!

810225207.jpg