Honda Northwest Open House - 5/30/09

Casper

So I dropped by really briefly this morning but I didn't see anyone from the site or a table or anything, I didn't look really really hard as I was just dropping off some paperwork, but...where was everyone? There was a table for Yamaha and Honda and some Hocking Hills Riding Club, but I didn't see anything or anyone else....what gives? I hope everyone who went had a good time!!

They have just about everything, not just BMW, I've been in the shop a few times...I'm not sure which bikes they were using as demos but they have a whole area blocked off with about a dozen bikes in it, not sure if they belonged to someone or were being used for demos...wanted to stop by later also, but wont be able to unless we cage it since we have the little one....plus I have sex toy party later and can't be late...lol....hope you can make it out there!

They have just about everything, not just BMW, I've been in the shop a few times...I'm not sure which bikes they were using as demos but they have a whole area blocked off with about a dozen bikes in it, not sure if they belonged to someone or were being used for demos...wanted to stop by later also, but wont be able to unless we cage it since we have the little one....plus I have sex toy party later and can't be late...lol....hope you can make it out there!

sex toy party???? I knew I liked you for a reason!!! :D

sex toy party???? I knew I liked you for a reason!!! :D

Cute...lol. I debated about posting that little fact considering 90% of the members here are men....my best friend is having one and I promised her I would be there....it's just a fun thing to do with a bunch of girls and a bunch of beer...lol

Cute...lol. I debated about posting that little fact considering 90% of the members here are men....my best friend is having one and I promised her I would be there....it's just a fun thing to do with a bunch of girls and a bunch of beer...lol

And hopefully a little added fun for me later.. ;)

It was nice meetin all of ya'll there today. Casper thanks for all the laughs. A big thanks to Carie & Mandi for being the reason for the laughs. Hope you ladies are feelin better. Lookin forward to next saturday. Ohh, how could I forget...Bret thanks for the great convo & lookin forward to tuesdays & Jungle Jims. Ya'll all have a great weekend!!!!!

"naughty lady" parties are fun. harmless fun and a reason to bring out the margarita mixer!

So I dropped by really briefly this morning but I didn't see anyone from the site or a table or anything, I didn't look really really hard as I was just dropping off some paperwork, but...where was everyone? There was a table for Yamaha and Honda and some Hocking Hills Riding Club, but I didn't see anything or anyone else....what gives? I hope everyone who went had a good time!!

my husband and i dropped in on our bikes around 3:30 ish and could not find the ohio riders tent either. i did see the others your mentioned as well. sorry we didnt get to intro ourselves this time around. :cool: