Bored - to stripe or not to stripe

caseyctsv

http://www.rjwmotorsports.com/images/products/2137_extra_image_1.jpg

I would say no stripes, but if you HAVE TO DO IT, definitely go black to match the exterior accents and interior. It's a convertible; your interior color has to compliment the exterior as well and vice versa.

Thanks all - I have been back and forth on this since I bought it. I wanted a white one with orange racing stripes - if it was white no question I would put stripes on it. The color makes it difficult - I will post a pic of white - it looks pretty hot but I do like the clean look it has now.

Posting white stripes on a hardtop is not a good comparison. 50% of your Camaro's look is defined by a black, fabric roof and unique quarter windows - when the top is down it's a pool of black.

If you're getting the heritage grille, I suggest you paint the "SS" emblem a matching red to go with your paint, or have it chromed to go along with the wheels.

Posting white stripes on a hardtop is not a good comparison. 50% of your Camaro's look is defined by a black, fabric roof and unique quarter windows - when the top is down it's a pool of black.

If you're getting the heritage grille, I suggest you paint the "SS" emblem a matching red to go with your paint, or have it chromed to go along with the wheels.

Have not decided on color of the emblem (may be stock) but definitely the bow tie:

a883edba5736e3fed7ba26e6b14b17d6.jpg

Good point on the Vert versus coupe - my car is a lot of black with the top up

Too:

8037599ff5511aadccfc10f50be28cfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am NOT a fan of the bowtie. Your Camaro is a well-sorted globally-competitive chassis...not a 1985 Caprice Classic. Why introduce whatever fake-ass gold inlay is in that bowtie emblem?

Of course, I drive a Cadillac...nothing more than a gussied up Opel. ;)