Hard Knocks Adult Laser Tag

HotCarl

Has anyone else been?

Myself and a group of friends went to this place Saturday night as something different to do. I have to admit it was a lot more fun than I expected it to be and highly recommend it if you're looking for something entertaining to do.

It's basically call of duty laser tag. 4 different environments office, house, warehouse, and I wasn't able to do the fourth so I'm not sure what it was. One of the employee's said they have over 70 different game modes, capture the flag, every man for himself, team deathmatch, protect the VIP (<I was the VIP and it was crazy fun), etc...

The guns are fairly realistic looking and feeling though they are all electronic. You can choose between a handgun that looks like a desert eagle and robocop's guns' love child. An MP5 variant that people kept calling an AR for some reason. P90, Ak with no buttstock, and a shotgun. They said each gun is programmed differently. So the shotgun has a wide kill radius but takes a long time to load, P90 is full auto but isn't great long range, etc... Despite the guns not being exact there is a certain strategy to the games, moving with cover, advancing on your enemy, etc...

All in all it was alot of fun and I highly recommend it. We used a groupon and only ended up paying like $23 and change after taxes for a solid 2-3 hours worth of play time. They do serve alcohol and have a kitchen though it looked like simple bar food. I think i saw some advertisements for discounts for first-responders and current/former military. They Also have several different pricing models to choose from. If you want to just play for a few hours or buy a membership and come back.

Where was this?

I did laser tag at the go-kart place off 70 (GP Indoors I think?) and it was fun as hell. $15 for 3 rounds and we had enough people to make up a whole team except 1 other person, so it was a lot of fun. Definitely plan to go back.

Edited by Mojoe
fixed

Where was this?

I did laser tag at the go-kart place off 70 (GP Indoors I think?) and it was fun as hell. $15 for 3 rounds and we had enough people to make up a whole team except 1 other person, so it was a lot of fun. Definitely plan to go back.

Its right off 23 in north of crosswoods. Cant think of the name of the shopping center.

I would like to try this out, pass it all the time and have wondered about it.

Ive been there. They do have discounts for military etc. When we went they gave our group 4 free rounds for liking them on facebook, and because it was alittle early on a weekday. Its fun place to go just be careful running around corners, go wide. I rather get fake shot then take another barrel to the temple. Someone also lost a tooth when I was there. They tell you not to run but you get into it and end up doing it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Did you see a 99 Blue Regal sitting there with no interior? The owner of that place bought it from me last year and he said he was going to use it as a prop. I always wanted to go to see if it was there/what it looked like.

btw, it's where the old Big Bear used to be on 23 and Lazelle.

Did you see a 99 Blue Regal sitting there with no interior? The owner of that place bought it from me last year and he said he was going to use it as a prop. I always wanted to go to see if it was there/what it looked like.

btw, it's where the old Big Bear used to be on 23 and Lazelle.

Yeah i think that was one of the cars used in the "house" environment. they parked them as it it was outside the house, then the interior of the house had furniture, etc... There was a shitty black chevy cobalt too.

They need a shit ton of square footage for a place like this but I think they did a good job. They should look into lockers though, If you have a coat or purse or something theres really no where to put it unless you leave it in the car or carry it with you all the time.

Ive been there. They do have discounts for military etc. When we went they gave our group 4 free rounds for liking them on facebook, and because it was alittle early on a weekday. Its fun place to go just be careful running around corners, go wide. I rather get fake shot then take another barrel to the temple. Someone also lost a tooth when I was there. They tell you not to run but you get into it and end up doing it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ha the first thing they said, "there's no running but once you get in there you'll forget all of the rules anyway so... no running"

Sure enough the first thing i do when I get in there is sprint to the middle of the warehouse. Some of the games are timed though so it's not exactly realistic to ask everyone not to run but i understand they're covering themselves from the liability of what you just said.