18' Steel Deck Open Trailer

MattKatz

2000 (I think) Open 18' Steel Deck with newer rubber. I have had this trailer FOREVER and its been one of the most awesome pulling trailers i've ever pulled.....No BS. Removable fenders, Wide Deck, have gotten the lowest of low cars on it. Ramps store in doors under trailer. New LED Lighting all around. Has a Winch, but last time out it wasn't working right for me, but let a buddy borrow it and it worked. It will need a battery for the winch, New Tongue Jack, Brand new Leaf springs, bushings, and hangers and hardware, diamond plate steel floor and has Steel "RV" Rollers we added to the rear just last year so it doesn't drag on inclines since it sits soo low......NEEDS PAINT badly....And a little TLC but its solid and I would, and have, towed everything everywhere with this trailer, Black in Color.

Message me for pics, Looking for $2K OBO

Trailer is kept in Xenia, OH at a buddies farm currently (45385 Zipcode)

Text me at 937-361-4011 for info or a pic.

Yes but I put HD springs in it That Carry another 500 Capacity iirc. We did those at end of last summer and the trailers barely been used since. Has Dual Axle Brakes as well. Weighs 19xx empty for reference as well.