Kitchen cabinet help

blue98ls1

Our house has some extremely well made Amish kitchen cabinets. They were made without a dishwasher in mind. They were also made in large sections (4 cabinets long). We are wanting to install a dishwasher in these, and after partially dismantling 2 of the cabinets, I have gotten to the floor section. Short of taking the entire counter top off and removing the sink and everything else.... I am guessing I will have to cut out the floor section of this cabinet, right? I have been dreading this all week, but it needs to be done. I just want some other opinions to make sure I am doing this right.

Picture of inner cabinet:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/20170423_143639.jpg

Assuming the area on the left is the sink I would go pick up or borrow an oscillating saw and cut the lines in red and remove all those pieces or whatever gets you to the proper width and drill out the blue for the supply and drain lines.2dcdceef8b20699db3de5228d9162023.jpg

I agree with cookie sheets. Not sure if the dishwasher would heat up that area beside it? If so, bad for wine and likely spices.

Great point...I don't think it'll make it to where it's like "hot", but definitely not ideal for wine.