Kreiger has a used Focus RS

o0n8

Never said there is a YUGE difference, but there is a difference, fake news, watch fox and friends....

I loved

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/62333ed8-6763-4b08-866f-eca5b4eb6dae/264a1391-8292-413e-82a1-c0e7e47bc52a.jpg

Anyone notice it has a full tank of gas and says distance to empty is 213 miles? Holy gas station fill-ups batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 gallon tank

213/14 = 15.2. Car is rated 19mpg city, so 15.2mpg isn't too bad. It's not WOT all day err day.

God I hope not since I've been considering one. Might have to actually listen to Kerry and go with a GTI...

GTI and simple tune and you'll love it. Nicer interior and overall look IMO.

I want to dispute that statements (ST is the new SRT-4), but the similarities are difficult to ignore.

Miatas, FRS/BRZ's...any modern RWD stick Japanese cars are the new "hot rods" for the Gen-Y and Millennials. FWD turbo rockets outside of VW are definitely the preferred chariots of the Monster-drinking flatbills. Subaru's straddle the gap between both sides.

Are Focus ST's becoming the new SRT4?

I was considering one but don't want to be a bro.

No, the Dart is the new SRT4....

Pretty much every performance car has their own version of the SRT4 bro. Go to any meet and you'll see badly modified imports and domestics that are "bro rated"

I want to dispute that statements (ST is the new SRT-4), but the similarities are difficult to ignore.

Miatas, FRS/BRZ's...any modern RWD stick Japanese cars are the new "hot rods" for the Gen-Y and Millennials. FWD turbo rockets outside of VW are definitely the preferred chariots of the Monster-drinking flatbills. Subaru's straddle the gap between both sides.

TIL I'm a monster-swilling flatbill

God I hope not since I've been considering one. Might have to actually listen to Kerry and go with a GTI...

Go test drive the GTI. Do APR stage 1, better tires and a nice suspension and that thing will be a blast.

Are Focus ST's becoming the new SRT4?

I was considering one but don't want to be a bro.

Similar target audience I suppose, but SRT4s were $20k and the RS is $40k. Maybe they're banking on the guys who bought an SRT4 new to have a better paying job 13 years later and still have the same maturity level?

Similar target audience I suppose, but SRT4s were $20k and the RS is $40k. Maybe they're banking on the guys who bought an SRT4 new to have a better paying job 13 years later and still have the same maturity level?

ST's can be had for $20k. The stock turbos are pretty nearly maxed out from the factory. It's funny looking through the forums and seeing people be all "can I make 350whp with bolt-ons and a turn??" No. You can't. It's a decent daily, that's about it. I feel it's probably similar for the RS as well.

14 gallon tank

213/14 = 15.2. Car is rated 19mpg city, so 15.2mpg isn't too bad. It's not WOT all day err day.

Weight wut? I have a truck with a BIG motor (505) and I average 15mpg...isn't this a turbo 4-banger...guess it is WOT all day er'y day.

ST's can be had for $20k. The stock turbos are pretty nearly maxed out from the factory. It's funny looking through the forums and seeing people be all "can I make 350whp with bolt-ons and a turn??" No. You can't. It's a decent daily, that's about it. I feel it's probably similar for the RS as well.

All the guys claiming that with basic mods are usually trying to sell their cars within a month or two of making such claims :lolguy:

The RS does not have the OG wheels and tires only snows...oil pressure gauge was not working. It does not feel quick...lots of top end. not much torque. Handling and brakes and gearbox are very nice. I was not impressed with the power.

The RS does not have the OG wheels and tires only snows...oil pressure gauge was not working. It does not feel quick...lots of top end. not much torque. Handling and brakes and gearbox are very nice. I was not impressed with the power.

Did you go test drive the one in the original post?