Good restaraunts

Drewhop

Mike is the best chef in town imo. I work for a local produce distro and one of the best perks is knowing who's kicking ass in kitchens around town. You won't be disappointed.

Do you work with locally grown produce?

For my birthday, the wife and I went to the Texas de Brazil place in Easton. Food was delicious and they walk around with meat on skewers to refill your plate as much as you want. There is a salad bar with many options of different foods not normally seen at a regular salad bar. While on the higher price side for dinner, we paid 150-ish, there is a cheaper lunch option as well. They do have soft drinks as well as alcoholic drinks. But the alcoholic ones seemed to be way stronger than any other place I have been. But I am a lightweight and drink the fruity drinks anyway.

I'm a fan of Cafe Istanbul in Dublin if you're looking for something different. It has a gorgeous view of the river and if the weather is nice, you can sit out on the patio. I like their lamb chops :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Revival, Went to Eddie Merlot's for an anniversary dinner, got a steak as big as my face! Best steak I've had in a while, great flavor and perfectly cooked (medium rare).

32oz tomahawk ribeye:

b294fe82cc60d985f95125339df95e21.jpg3a61f24f206c386b29fbb833836ce316.jpg47bd25cb8a6fa4c172d3cfeb453ab381.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk