Need level kit installed

Johny Utah

We took my buddies truck to Firestone in Lancaster (he's in Canal) after calling around. They quoted him like $150 to install it. Total w/ alignment. Talk about a steal. I'd call around and just ask places. Might get lucky.

I think his father-in-law had gotten that rate so he called and asked for the same. They obliged.

I do agree with Rocky, if you are paying all this money, you might want to just get some Bilstein 5100s or even a 'real lift'. No fun throwing spacers in only to pay out the nose again later when you need new struts.

Yes they are adjustable. I know the FJ incriments are like 0.85", 1.75", and 2.5".

I was checking to see if the set I have sitting in my garage would work for you, but no. Not interchangeable even though the suspensions are darned close.

Yes they are adjustable. I know the FJ incriments are like 0.85", 1.75", and 2.5".

I was checking to see if the set I have sitting in my garage would work for you, but no. Not interchangeable even though the suspensions are darned close.

Thanks for looking.