Neighbor problems..sweet revenge V2

RC K9

Meh, typical car-guy passive aggressive (send letter, noise whirley-gig, and more letters) way of handling problems. What ever happened to good old face-to-face conversations...

People have to look you in the eye and answer when you talk to them face-to-face.

Sounds like you guys are more pen-pals than anything else...

Splitting hairs, paranoia, "tough guy not-backing-down" approach will net you little. Life is too short to hate your neighbors just because you don't get an invite....

I said exactly this in the original thread. Never ending pettiness. Walk over, talk to neighbor, agree on something, have a beer, done.

Qft

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT/Car/Dog/DubStep guys don't like actual confrontation. They just like to play it over and over in their head how they "wish a motherfucker would" so they could "be the hero and save the girl" when in actuality they just sit back and order anodized lug nuts and water coolers for their PC Towers....

OK this is funny no matter who you are :lol:

• 1 month later...

But then I bought this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K589F8A/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The latter is freaking amazing. I downloaded a frequency generator app on my phone that I can cast to this speaker via bluetooth. That allows me to control it indoors. This speaker, I have had outside all night during a rain storm and the thing still works fine. It has blown away my expectations. I still use it to listen to music while i'm working outside.

This speaker is a Lightning deal right now, and i just bought it based on this thread!

IT/Car/Dog/DubStep guys don't like actual confrontation. They just like to play it over and over in their head how they "wish a motherfucker would" so they could "be the hero and save the girl" when in actuality they just sit back and order anodized lug nuts and water coolers for their PC Towers....

why you gotta bring me into this

• 2 months later...
Any update on this? This and the first thread were fun to read... :D

Not a freaking peep. They have been AWESOME all summer since my response letter. Like, literally, a 180 turn around. They will still be out there, but they keep the noise level to a minimum. Music is usually off or reasonably low by 10pm. Honestly, what I had hoped would happen did. Not saying they won't push it in the future, but they have been very good thus far.

Why not fly your hawk at them

Ventress wouldn't care. She is super tame around people. I can be standing there talking to 5 strangers and she couldn't care less. Having a bird that is people aggressive is a HUGE liability. I know someone dealing with that right now. Has a 3rd hand captive bred female Harris' Hawk that HATES women and goes after them. Bad situation. That's exactly what you don't want from a raptor.

Ventress wouldn't care. She is super tame around people. I can be standing there talking to 5 strangers and she couldn't care less. Having a bird that is people aggressive is a HUGE liability. I know someone dealing with that right now. Has a 3rd hand captive bred female Harris' Hawk that HATES women and goes after them. Bad situation. That's exactly what you don't want from a raptor.

I WOULD SAY SO! :lol:

anigif_enhanced-32554-1449686029-2.gif

I WOULD SAY SO! :lol:

anigif_enhanced-32554-1449686029-2.gif

bahahahahaha

In all seriousness though, when you have a good raptor...they are awesome to be around. I let strangers and little kids touch mine. She is fine with it. The opposite end of that is not good. Getting footed by one of these things can hurt. Bad.