CC&C - Cup O'Joe Closing!

zeitgeist57

https://www.facebook.com/Lil-Donut-Factory-320714890074/

Great Donuts, Great Coffee, LOCAL BUSINESS!!!!

;)

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I'm a fan of this place just because of the Pink Floyd reference on their FB page. :lol:

Hmm...may have to go with a monthly or bi-weekly meet during December-March with a few indoor locations around C'bus that serve coffee...Block's Bagels, etc...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when we had it at Blocks every other week? Tasty bagels for breakfast were awesome, but damn if it didn't confuse the shit out of people and never garnered the attention of people from the east side like they all said they would attend. It was the same people that were at Lennox and confused the shit out of everyone else.

Keep it at a central location, a big lot, and a place where management lets you continue. I believe you have that.

WINTER Motherfucker!!!! :D

That lot can handle 30-50ISH.......and that is GENEROUS. Just throwing out locales that "I" Support ;)

Winter is 15 TOPS!!!!!..... They CANNOT replace the Weekly, BUT, for Winter???? :fuckyeah:

KillJoy

True. The only issue I can see is that there isn't room there to gather inside, so it wouldn't really offer anything over the Lennox.

One day when I have a fun car again, I'll start attending CC&C no matter where it is

Jeez, if it's that important to everyone, I'll make a couple of pots of coffee and bring it down in a vacuum pot along with some styrofoam cups and give it away. It's not going to be any Starbucks Cinnamon Chai Dolce Creme Light Frappuccino Grande Pour-Over, but it hasn't killed anyone yet, not that anyone can prove anyway.

Steve Martin taught me how to make it, back in the day

LOL its not that big of a deal, just been doing it for years. I'll survive :)

I think a possible place would be Wolf Park in Bexley. It's away from business' and as long as there isn't some run for a random cure, there is plenty of parking and porta-poties.

Sorry, not going to leave a good parking lot for another parking lot that doesn't have coffee.

I'm a fan of this place just because of the Pink Floyd reference on their FB page. :lol:

Hmm...may have to go with a monthly or bi-weekly meet during December-March with a few indoor locations around C'bus that serve coffee...Block's Bagels, etc...

I happen to have a personal connection with the owner- let me know if you want contact info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk