CR, opinions on Mercedes purchase

cstmg8

I hear carmax's warranty is pretty great, if they offer it for the big MERC might want to consider it.

Same standard warranty applies to all vehicles, you can choose to get a extended optional warranty as well

I hear carmax's warranty is pretty great, if they offer it for the big MERC might want to consider it.

I am definitely going to ask about this, I'm not a big extended warranty fan but maybe on this. I also want info on the remaining factory warranty.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Isn't the durango 3 row?

https://www.dodge.com/durango/interior.html

Plus there's an SRT version coming right?

https://www.dodge.com/durango/srt.html

Per the usual CR derailment, I'm guessing a Durango SRT will be more than 40k. (And lol at the grille butthole)

Damn, that SRT is sweet. What's that little butthole thing on the front lower grill though?

:lol:

Some stupid fucking camera or something. We made fun of it in another thread on here a few months back. Totally ruins the look IMO

I am definitely going to ask about this, I'm not a big extended warranty fan but maybe on this. I also want info on the remaining factory warranty.

I bought 2 cars from them. Both with a warranty. One of them started making a whine in the rear end. Turns out a bearing was eating itself. I paid the $50 deductible and they rebuilt a Chrysler 9.25" rear end.

Its worth it.

So. CarMax vehicle was shit. Hood had been resprayed, interior​ was dirty and scuffed. No way I'm spending 40k.

We drove over to Mercedes of Cincy and bought... Wait for it.... A black one. 30k miles and a two year bumper to bumper, was the selling point. Nice vehicle, rides twice as nice as the GC and is a tune away from 500hp.

Wife is happy, life is happy.

a0c23109d07e1e55c7b001c0c07688f4.jpg

Classy ride! Looks great and you'll no doubt enjoy it for years to come. Shoot me the paint code and I'll send you a few recommendations on products should you choose to clean it up yourself. Cermiclear paint is common on MBZ and you want to make sure you're using the correct products.

Classy ride! Looks great and you'll no doubt enjoy it for years to come. Shoot me the paint code and I'll send you a few recommendations on products should you choose to clean it up yourself. Cermiclear paint is common on MBZ and you want to make sure you're using the correct products.

I Know we haven't gotten the G8 scheduled yet, but this will definitely be coming to you for the initial rework.