Exotic Cars and Coffee 6/17/17

Yasser-Hanbali

Love the first photo with the Porsche... nothing says I'm here with my rich car bros like a Subway parking lot ;)

Some good looking shots though, keep it up we all appreciate it!

I hid my STI in that parking lot due to it being dirty. But I love providing eye candy. I'm excited when I get my new art lens hopefully by the end of summer 😎

I wonder, will the two sides ever come together...?

Yeah...not likely. There are too many egos and sponsorship $$$ involved on their side for us to join up. Otherwise, I would welcome it.

I've got ideas of what the "C&C" future looks like in Columbus, but we'll have to see what happens.

I prefer the variety, ingenuity, and creativity, that goes into home built vehicles like you would see at CC&C. I prefer seeing a nice Vute, some weird RHD AWD boosted thing that I can't even name, or a well built 'stang or camaro that I can talk to the owner about and actually learn something. Perhaps a rat rod or vintage piece of art.

To me, and I know I'm in the minority, this just looks like a huge cock-size comparison (akin to what folks say about lifted bro trucks)/car lot. Looks like a dealership and most likely ego traded for debt and they all look similar. They're cool cars, don't get me wrong. They are beautiful and works of art in and of themselves. I just prefer the more logical and down to earth peeps.

And yes, I know, some folks drive those and aren't doing so just to make "friends". This group obviously has majority of holier than thou types it seems though.