GoodGuys 2017

wagner

So it's GoodGuys week and nobody has posted anything yet about where they're meeting or anything....

Anyway, I plan on hitting the Friday Night Drags if the weather holds and maybe the host hotel.

Saturday will be at the show all day and then company function after.

Sunday might hit the show again.

I'll try to make it out to Busch Blvd/Crowne Pointe. Is Friday or Saturday the big evening? weather should be great for Saturday...

You should bring the Lincoln when you come out.

I'll be out in the truck. Might not go tonight, just depends on the weather, tomorrow looks absolutely incredible, maybe even sweatshirts at night.

The hotspots are QSL, Crosswoods and Crowne for anyone who is oldschool and used to frequent 161. We spend a majority of the time at QSL...past couple years the cops have been very cool...

I want to go, but $$$ is always an issue.

Go to Crowne or QSL. Both are free.

Honestly, while the auto-x and vendors are cool and a lot of fun you see probably about 70% of the cars you would see in the fairgrounds at Crowne or QSL for nothing. Plus QSL has those fun burnouts.

I'll try to make it out to Busch Blvd/Crowne Pointe. Is Friday or Saturday the big evening? weather should be great for Saturday...

Usually Sat is the biggest night... but should be good turnout for Fri as well. I'll be out and about both evenings prob by 161 and Busch, shoot me a text when you roll in.

A few friends and I will have our Mustangs around Crosswoods area. We usually hit Winking Lizard for some dinner and beer afterwards. I haven't seen a single car broken down this year on the highway. That might be why this weekend snuck up on me.