WTB Golf Cart

zeitgeist57

Sister was on UA Civic committee for UA parade. She tells me the golf carts are not legal anytime of the year, the po-po just looks the other way on the 4th as long as you are not being "that guy". I'd love to have a golf cart for trips to grocery or for filling the gas cans but I 'aint moving to FLA just for that. Too many agalators.

Sister was on UA Civic committee for UA parade. She tells me the golf carts are not legal anytime of the year, the po-po just looks the other way on the 4th as long as you are not being "that guy".

That's what I've heard as well. Frankly, I could do without them, too many kids and drunk idiots running around on those things. I understand that it's a UA tradition but, ugh.

That's what I've heard as well. Frankly, I could do without them, too many kids and drunk idiots running around on those things. I understand that it's a UA tradition but, ugh.

For whatever reason golf cart drivers seem to think laws apply less to them than they do to cyclists. I guess that could be extrapolated.

Law does not apply...........................................................................Law does apply

bmw drivers -> golf carts -> skateboarders -> cyclists -> motorcyclists -> all other cars

My dad would be interested in selling his but it would be $1600 ish. Just got new batteries, new charger, new solenoids and some other parts. Already lifted with wheels and tires

35895033806_ecb1131b8f_b.jpg