Ferrari LaFerrari

BStowers023

I saw it first Saturday at the corner of Fishinger and Riverside, turned right and headed north on Riverside. Saw it again (assuming the same one) about 20 minutes ago at the corner of Kenny and Lane Ave. Has anyone else seen this thing running around? That is one beautiful piece of machinery to actually see in the wild :megusta::fuckyeah:

I saw it first Saturday at the corner of Fishinger and Riverside, turned right and headed north on Riverside. Saw it again (assuming the same one) about 20 minutes ago at the corner of Kenny and Lane Ave. Has anyone else seen this thing running around? That is one beautiful piece of machinery to actually see in the wild :megusta::fuckyeah:

It's an amazing vehicle.

My boss ordered the spider...supposedly will be one of the (if not the) first in the states. It will look awesome next to his f40, f50 and Enzo (prick! :lol:). Can't wait to see it in person!

-Marc

It's an amazing vehicle.

My boss ordered the spider...supposedly will be one of the (if not the) first in the states. It will look awesome next to his f40, f50 and Enzo (prick! :lol:). Can't wait to see it in person!

-Marc

your boss must be one hell of a ferrari collector considering the people they have turned down for the laferrari spyder. Good for him if he can get it.

It's a neat car. I've seen the LaFerrari once, but I am more infatuated with the guy who DD's the FF I see on 33 in the mornings. Even the snowy winter mornings.

It's Stanley Ross's - he's part of he Ross Labs family that sold to Abbott. He's...uhh...got a little bit of money to play with.

That's what happens when your family pretty much invented Similac. :)

I get that he was loaded, money isn't the only thing that gets you a LaFerrari spyder:

http://jalopnik.com/pissed-off-racing-legend-sues-ferrari-for-denying-him-a-1784768746

https://artofgears.com/2017/06/28/laferrari-aperta-ferrari-collector-denied/

I guess not being from here I am not familiar with Ross's collection.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/08/buyer-of-357-million-ferrari-revealed-sources.html

owning a ferrari dealership probably helps.

It's an amazing vehicle.

-Marc

Is this the same fuck boi that made me put an extra 10% down due to my "risky property"? LOL

It's a neat car. I've seen the LaFerrari once, but I am more infatuated with the guy who DD's the FF I see on 33 in the mornings. Even the snowy winter mornings.

Same guy. He drives a Ferrari every day I'm told. You have to admire his love of the vehicles and that he uses them regularly.

I got to see the LaFerrari up close in action last year.

The car is gorgeous and what you can't hear in the video over the furious sound of brap is how flat out amazing it sounds. He also drove the damm thing home in the rain and didn't give a fuck. He's pretty much what I'd aspire to be like if I hit the mega millions....like twice. Hahahaha.

That's awesome that he drives it often. I'm surprised I've only seen it twice if that's the case. Absolutely beautiful car.

Is there any consensus on what's better performance wise the 918 Spyder or the LaFerrari? I know which car I'd rather have regardless

Is there any consensus on what's better performance wise the 918 Spyder or the LaFerrari? I know which car I'd rather have regardless

Grand Tour did a comparison w/ a McLaren too. I can't remember which car "won" but the LaFerrari wasn't allowed to do all the tests I think.

That's awesome that he drives it often. I'm surprised I've only seen it twice if that's the case. Absolutely beautiful car.

Stop him and ask. His son has a 918.

Same guy. He drives a Ferrari every day I'm told. You have to admire his love of the vehicles and that he uses them regularly.

From what I understand, Ferrari is providing a full 7 year warranty on new Ferrari's. Covers everything but tires. They are wanting their cars to be driven and beaten...as they were designed. Obviously these owners aren't sweating the $5-12k oil changes, etc, but if I knew that shit was covered by the factory for 7 years it would certainly incentivize me to drive it a hell of a lot more!

-Marc