Paradigm Speakers, Center Channel and Powered Sub

TTQ B4U

I have a beautiful pair of Cherry finished Studio 60's V1 for sale. Perfect like new condition. Purchased at Audio Encounters in Dublin back in 2002. New Prices were as follows:

Floor Units $1k Ea

Center $800

Sub $650

Along with them I have a matching/paired Studio/CC V2 Center Channel Speaker and the corresponding 10" Powered Sub. Don't be fooled, it hits hard, is front firing and rear ported.

If you're an audiphile that loves listening to music, especially vocals, these speakers will make you cry in joy. Read the following review for more information: https://www.paradigm.com/downloads/STEREOPHILE_Studio60_Review.pdf

We used them as part of our surround system as well and paired with the above center channel and sub it was life-like powerful even in a huge great room with a vaulted ceiling.

Here's stock photo but all items are available to see if you wish to stop by.

Reply, call or text me if interested or if more details are desired.

CR Price: $900 for everything and considering their condition and the fact that they were never abused, I wish I had found such a deal initially.

Tim

614-795-4907 cell

Stock photo, but mine are this color and solid wood.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/165896508/original.jpg

I really do not need these but I'm still interested. Why are you selling? I'm trying to justify 15 year old speakers being worth $900.

Paradigm is some top tier stuff. These are speakers that are built and tested in labs by people that really know what they are doing, not people building speakers to a price.

^^ this. Paradigm speakers are timeless in design, construction, quality and of course sound.

The reason for selling them is simply that we did a full remodel of our home and they don't fit the new design and layout of what we are doing and I simply don't have a need for them. Hate to do it but we have a home theater and a fully integrated surround system in our new great room. Wife doesn't want them around so it's the happy wife thing.....

In the end, these will blow anything in the Magnolia room at Best Buy away so in terms of $900 for them, yeah, they are worth it.

I have a Klipsch system of similar value but newer. You would be crazy if you need a good home theater system not to jump on this deal, especially knowing the care they have been given. You cannot buy something that will sound as good as these for anywhere close to this price new. These speakers are something that will still sound as good as they did new (if not better) in 20 years from now.

Buy them, pair them with a good amp (or 2) and never look back.

What kind of amp or surround unit would be needed to fully utilize these?

I ran mine with an 80-100w per channel Onkyo. Denon is decent too. The more clean the power the better.