WTB: 5x114.3 wheels and tires

zeitgeist57

I'm looking to pick up my accountant's 2000 Lexus ES300. He's had it since new, with 203k miles on it but full maintenance records.

Xu3n3V9l.jpg

KnuBChll.jpg

Only problem he states is that 2 of the wheels have become corroded enough that the tire beads don't seal properly (so he's been told. I won't actually do an inspection until next week.)

Does anyone have silver/polished/white wheels 16" - 18" in diameter with an offset around +35? Only real requirements are that the bolt pattern is 5x114.3, and the wheels aren't black as the exterior of the Lexus is white. This will be kept in FL where it'll never see snow and only be driven 1k miles a year. Thanks!

I would take the car to a DT to have the rim part treated with a wire wheel and a bead sealer. Make sure the wheels have no severe structural damage and the tires are younger than 10 years, have more than 2/32" tread depth, and have no more than a combination of 3 plugs and patches in each.

I don't have a complete wheel set with a size that small.

Good call on repairing the factory wheels, gents. Will do so depending on the wear/age of the current tires.

Just wanting to see if there is a non-CL used wheel/tire set that someone on the board has for sale. Thanks!

I think those Lexus also use the shank-washer-whatever style lug nuts, so if you get new wheels, youll need lugs, and for them to be hubcentric by some means.

If anything get Toyota/Lexus wheels with the same centerbore so to minimize headaches.

If anything get Toyota/Lexus wheels with the same centerbore so to minimize headaches.

That's what I'd like to go for. I know even the lowly ES300 had some nice factory wheels (BBS for one) that I'll try to score for cheap. The search begins...

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/wto/d/lexus-sc-wheels-obo/6178857477.html

Clay, there is a set of 18" BBS on CL that will fit the ES. The ad is old and I'm unsure how much you want to spend, but they might be a good fit.

The CS002's? Those are 5x112...

I have black chrome fr500 wheels. Not sure how that'd look

Thanks, Meeler. Not sure how RWD wheels would look in a FWD (+42 offset) situation. Do they already come with tires?