Car speakers

Radio Flyer1647545514

Do you have the 8 speaker system? If so, it looks like this is what you're dealing with. Do the smaller ones still work? Not sure if you'd have to replace those as well.

6e9568164d434406814b595e9bf65de8_490.jpg

I went to Youtube, where this guy does not have the 8 speaker system, and it's just a single speaker down there. Looks like a bit of work just to swap them out.

Personally I'd just go to ebay and look for some cheap stock replacements, but I'm lazy.

I also have a 2006 DC Tundra and installed the Infinity 6.5 (Reference 6030's) in front location. Good base/fit as well as easy to mount the tweeter in the stock location.

Newer model on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Reference-6500CX-component-loudspeaker/dp/B007SNMQDQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1502802678&sr=1-6&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin%3A1293701011%2Cp_89%3AInfinity

Note this will not work in the back seat locations. Very shallow location and did not find anything that fit. Still running the crappy stock speakers in the rear..

Also thought you said you were getting rid of your 06 Tundra DC???