2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the time has already come. I'm so excited to watch football. However, I'm having a surgery tomorrow early afternoon, so I hope the anesthesia wears off in time for me to be able to stay awake during the game.

I just want to say that, as a not-big-into-sports guy (no ESPN or sports radio), this thread helps me stay up on what's going on during the college football season.

Thank you, gentlemen...and carry on.

97.1 The Fan. It's free. Can even listen in Cleetus. :thumbup:

Super pumped. Not about a Thursday night opener, but a conference opener when nobody else is playing is kinda cool.

That was a great no call PI on the buckeyes.

:lol:

My absolute favorite things of being a Buckeyes fan are the fact that my team is always relevant and the fact that literally the entire nation roots against tOSU more than they even root for "their" team. :lolguy: LOVE IT! Hahahaha.

Barrett "IV" is being outplayed by the Indiana QB with a halfback's jersey number

Good luck against 'Bama. :lol:

This Dobbins guy looks fantastic

Said it from the beginning. Called him Zeke Jr. at the beginning of the game in CB. Feed him more.

They can pass. We can run. Why are we trying to pass so much?

Also, for everyone's sake, call your boys and fire them up to whoop 'Bama. :lol:

Said it from the beginning. Called him Zeke Jr. at the beginning of the game in CB. Feed him more.

They can pass. We can run. Why are we trying to pass so much?

Also, for everyone's sake, call your boys and fire them up to whoop 'Bama. :lol:

Fuck I hope the Gators can at least compete in Atlanta this year. Tired of seeing them get stomped by bama and F$U

Fuck I hope the Gators can at least compete in Atlanta this year. Tired of seeing them get stomped by bama and F$U

Werd.

I'm just tired of hearing 'Bama fans act like their team/Saban is God's gift to college football.

Powerhouse, no doubt. One of the great coaches? Sure.

Urban has a better win percentage than Saban though. :gabe:

Or not.

BARRETT IV and the passing game is struggling bad

I agree.

I think our line needs to play slightly better and our WR's need to friggin' play WAY better. Like they're not even trying to get open.

Dobbins is the only one, IMHO, looking like he WANTS to win it all.

I agree.

I think our line needs to play slightly better and our WR's need to friggin' play WAY better. Like they're not even trying to get open.

Dobbins is the only one, IMHO, looking like he WANTS to win it all.

Looks like Prince is still the weak link on the line.

A couple WRs really need to step up