2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barrett IV fakes the handoff to Weber Sr then throws to Campbell Jr with a great block by Jones XI

Because they obviously need to differentiate between the other Barrett and Weber family members on the team, and who could forget Buckeye Legend Paris Campbell Sr, they obviously need to make it clear that the player we are watching tonight is his son of the same name. Glad we cleared up all that confusion with the extra characters on the jersey nameplates :rolleyes:

Barrett IV fakes the handoff to Weber Sr then throws to Campbell Jr with a great block by Jones XI

Because they obviously need to differentiate between the other Barrett and Weber family members on the team, and who could forget Buckeye Legend Paris Campbell Sr, they obviously need to make it clear that the player we are watching tonight is his son of the same name. Glad we cleared up all that confusion with the extra characters on the jersey nameplates :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

:lol: You're getting all salty and acting like tOSU is the only sportsing team that has players with nameplates like that.

FL players currently active: Chauncey Gardner Jr., James Houston IV, Harry Gornto V.

:lol::lol:

'Bama players currently active: Henry Ruggs III, Brian Robinson Jr., Jeffery Stacy Jr., Vohn Keith Jr., Jedrick Wills Jr., Irv Smith Jr., Donnie Lee Jr..

Remind me of all the predecessors or current Gornto's and Jedrick Wills' we would confuse your teams players with. :lol:

QlYZV_s-200x150.gif

If you're bashing ANY teams nameplates I KNOW you're worried about your season. :lol:

I think it's stupid/pointless/annoying regardless of the team. And LOL @ the Florida players you listed.....Harry fucking Gornto would never see the field in a million years, God only knows what's on the back of his jersey

:lol:

I just literally don't care. Hell, when Chad Johnson had "Ochocinco" on his jersey then they peeled it off, and then he literally had his named changed as a middle finger to the NFL, I lol'd.

:lol:

I just literally don't care. Hell, when Chad Johnson had "Ochocinco" on his jersey then they peeled it off, and then he literally had his named changed as a middle finger to the NFL, I lol'd.

As a Browns fan I strongly considered buying a Terrelle Pryor jersey last year, except he chose to have it say "Pryor Sr"....NOPE.

Unless you introduce yourself to people using the suffix, you have no business adding it to your jersey. It's a useless eyesore IMO. Yes it's not a big deal at all but sometimes that's the kind of stupid small shit that annoys the piss out of me :lol:

Dobbins is nuts. This kid has a future.

I agree, as said before. He's literally looking like a young Zeke and may even have more potential.

As a Browns fan I strongly considered buying a Terrelle Pryor jersey last year, except he chose to have it say "Pryor Sr"....NOPE.

Unless you introduce yourself to people using the suffix, you have no business adding it to your jersey. It's a useless eyesore IMO. Yes it's not a big deal at all but sometimes that's the kind of stupid small shit that annoys the piss out of me :lol:

You REALLY hate something as simple as suffixes. :lol:

I have a tattoo of my suffix. IDGAF what anyone thinks about it. I am honored to be named after my father.

I'm not a football player though to whatever. :)

New offensive coordinators + no tune up game = first half.

I think Cobbs and Hale are probably the most physically dominating receiver group I can remember seeing OSU play against. A defender would be all over one of those guys and they just pluck the damn ball out of the air.

JT looked solid, need more help from the WR though. You cant just keep running towards the defenders when they drop 8, sit in a weak spot in the zone, damn. Too many drops too.

D-Line is legit, Linebackers are legit.

It will be interesting to see how they use Weber and Dobbins together. Wilson has coached multiple teams with 2 1,000 yard rushers.