09 Crown Vic

Rocky31186

Ex police car, service records.

Needs transmission rebuilt slips into 3rd.

135k miles

Missing back seat and door panels buy I may have located some.

Aside from the scratches from being a police car and transmission this car runs great. Cold ac hot heat.

1000 obo

Edited by Rocky31186

They are great daily drivers. My last one I owned for 6 months, tinted the windows and drove every day. People got out of the way, never tailgated you, and cops didn't really pay attention to you. Decent mpg also.

I may end up rebuilding the transmission and selling for more. I just don't have the time to mess with it.

$900... A ton of interest but no cash. Sadly most do not see the profit that can be made in this car.

Most people are idiots.

Seriously if I were you I would have already driven it to the trans shop and paid the $1200 or whatever to have it rebuilt by now. Easy peasy. If I could afford to blow $900 right now plus the trans rebuild I would buy it myself, but sadly I can't lol :(

Most people are idiots.

Seriously if I were you I would have already driven it to the trans shop and paid the $1200 or whatever to have it rebuilt by now. Easy peasy. If I could afford to blow $900 right now plus the trans rebuild I would buy it myself, but sadly I can't lol :(

I'm in the middle of building my pole barn still. I just have zero time to mess with it.