Kids without car seats. Pretty frustrating lately.

cstmg8

who gives a shit kids are leeching worms who eventually turn into left lane-hogging mouthbreathers hope it's 120 degrees in that car and they park for a starbucks mocha frappe grande to slowly sip for an hour then drive into a tree with their dead kid in the back

:nod:

who gives a shit kids are leeching worms who eventually turn into left lane-hogging mouthbreathers hope it's 120 degrees in that car and they park for a starbucks mocha frappe grande to slowly sip for an hour then drive into a tree with their dead kid in the back

First, Jones will have a kid...THEN YOU. :lol:

This made me laugh out loud.

My kids both use carseats, The youngest,4 now will be 5 in February, is still rear facing in my car but front faces in the wifes car. She is at the iffy mark on height/weight. She is small for a 4yo. Both are still in 5 point harnesses too and the oldest just turned 8.

Yeah because a cop is gonna ask for a birth certificate on a 6 year old... I mean I keep it in my wallet. My 6 YO sits with the belt across his shoulder he’s tall and the seat in a mustang is tiny. Been next to many a cop at light with the top down, not a peep. Kid will be 7 soon, so no fucks given.

Steven did the test, watch the video, he proves they don’t make much of a difference. Seatbelts score just as well. Know how I know you didn’t watch the ted talk?

Look at all these new liberals on CR!

Not even close to being a liberal, nice effort. Are you going to lie when asked the age of your child? The child will answer honestly 100% of the time. Clearly no fucks given...........for your child.

I don’t need a law to see what is safe in my car, don’t need the government to tell me how my child can ride in my car. Will never need my kids to answer as law enforcement don’t pay attention to it. Again my son fits perfect in the seat of my mustang with the belt, putting a booster in only exposes his head to flying debris in a convertible. I’m good with him not in a booster in my car. See how adulting works?

I don’t need a law to see what is safe in my car, don’t need the government to tell me how my child can ride in my car. Will never need my kids to answer as law enforcement don’t pay attention to it. Again my son fits perfect in the seat of my mustang with the belt, putting a booster in only exposes his head to flying debris in a convertible. I’m good with him not in a booster in my car. See how adulting works?

I see how bad parenting works, clearly.