Lowes 5x8 Utility Trailer

Zx2guy19

I have used this bitch like 2-3 times and it takes up most of my storage unit, so I've decided it's probably best to just sell it.

It does have plywood laid down on it. Not the best, but easily removed. I bought this from a woman who bought it brand new to move from North Carolina to Columbus and then she sold it when she got up here.

Here is the link:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Carry-On-Trailer-5-ft-x-8-ft-Wire-Mesh-Utility-Trailer-with-Ramp-Gate/3005264

Asking $475 for CR.

Note: I'm not sure if it has to be registered, but I received no paperwork when I purchased it. You may have to call the manufacturer to get it. I never even titled it, just slapped a plate on.

I can vouch for OP, have transacted several times with him, and I've actually seen this trailer when he let me into his storage unit to borrow an expandable ladder. Looks just like the Lowes' picture with plywood on it, it seemed to be in good shape when I was climbing all over it to get to the back of the unit.

I can vouch for OP, have transacted several times with him, and I've actually seen this trailer when he let me into his storage unit to borrow an expandable ladder. Looks just like the Lowes' picture with plywood on it, it seemed to be in good shape when I was climbing all over it to get to the back of the unit.

Thanks man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...