MLB Playoffs

BStowers023

Go Yankees! I still miss Andrew Miller and wish we would have never given him up. If the Yanks lose I would like to see the tribe take the title, it'd be good for them and the AL which is already a monster competition-wise.

Bauer's curve ball was insane last night. That type of movement on a pitch is special. I'm hoping the rain stays away tonight. The Yankees best chance is for it to start pouring around the 3rd inning which would take Kluber out of the game and make it a bullpen matchup the rest of the way. It's gonna be tough for the Yanks if they had trouble with Bauer to hit Kluber and Carrasco.

Also a bummer to see that the hit by pitch call should have been a foul tip strike 3 call which would have ended that inning.

Hopefully Tanaka will show up Sunday and pitch the way he can which is lights out with a slider that drops like a rock. Otherwise if he leaves stuff up in the zone he's very hitable.

Any baseball fans here?

Big Tribe fan here and I think this is our year. Last night was awesome and we've got the best pitcher in baseball going tonight. Nothing better than beating the Yanks!

Brandon, big game tonight!

Brandon, big game tonight!

I'm nervous but the things that make me feel better...

We're at home (2-0 in this series at home)

Kluber is pitching (best pitcher in baseball, very unlikely he will have another outing like game 2)

Andrew Miller is completely rested

Terry Francona is the manager