Resto Fox

88lx5oh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You read my mind on the wheel selections. <3

Either will be improvements:

- Factory-sized brakes? Go with the BBS-inspired 1st choice.

- Definitely rock the 5-spoke, if you go bigger on the brakes. would white calipers be crazy? I just love the idea of keeping this thing superfresh with the white touches.

You read my mind on the wheel selections. <3

Either will be improvements:

- Factory-sized brakes? Go with the BBS-inspired 1st choice.

- Definitely rock the 5-spoke, if you go bigger on the brakes. would white calipers be crazy? I just love the idea of keeping this thing superfresh with the white touches.

I'm going to try to stuff 12-14 performance pack Brembos and 13" rotors behind them.

If you want a great cruiser- don touch it! especially for the wife. Throw some pipes on it, wheels, ride high of your choice and keep the tires greased up .

DONE

That's what I decided to do. Slower than my minivan but I like cruising in it.

It has some dings and 2 small dents . I'm trying to line up a PDR guy to come out and go over the whole car.

Interior needs a few small things replaced, new weather stripping is in order, I need to weld the seat frame on the driver seat, and I'm going to try and repair the cracking in the driver seat leather, if I can't make a good, clean repair I'll be looking for a seat cover.

Front bumper is going to be repainted, or replaced with a saleen style just to give it that lower appearance, and I'll run an 04 Mach 1 chin spoiler on it.

I have a few ideas I'm going to try out for some subtle side skirts, something that looks newer but OEM

I'd leave it as is, lower it, exhaust and drive it. I personally like the look of the stock wheels, and white top.

Less time modding, more time driving...

Lol, I don't leave stuff alone.

Have all winter to play with it, and that's what was intended. Engine will be staying stock, aside from maybe a cam purely for sound. Exhaust, suspension, brakes, wheels. Replacing all worn out parts that make rattles or squeaks, refresh all fluids, fix any leaks if it has any, and dynamat the interior.

If I could find the pony wheels in 18" I'd be all over them. Someone makes them, but I'm having a hard time tracking down who it is.

We were just discussing this a few weeks ago and it seems the next day you found this one and pulled the trigger. I like it and agree it should hold value over time and be fun too. Congrats on the purchase...