Eight-Second Honda Powered Dragster

wagner

Wags, great seeing your published work as always but you should work on your punctuation. I don't mind telling you this as we go back a ways. :)

From the article (I'm assuming you don't mind me copying for this purpose?) I added some commas/quotations in bold:

"The Competition Eliminator class might look like a really fast version of the "Island of Misfit Toys" to the average person, with all the strange combinations that fill it at NHRA events."

"There’s an old saying in Competition Eliminator racing: "If you throw a part up in the air and it comes down, it’s too heavy", so Holt’s dragster was designed to be as light as possible."

If you are a little more conscious of where to add commas, as well as quotations around proper names, places, pop references (like Christmas movies ;)) or quotes, it's a little easier to follow. As I've said before, your writing is great, especially in a sport with some very technical jargon and industry/hobby-specific terminology not often used elsewhere. It's not lost on me that your travel schedule, event coverage, and technical interviews mean you probably have a demanding timeframe to write and publish all of this within expected deadlines. Just some constructive feedback. Keep up the great work, brother! :thumbup: