Minty fresh 1995 Crown Vic

Otis Nice

What you see before you is none other than the crown jewel of mid-90's American made sedan excellency. This 1995 Ford Crown Vic is made of iron ore steel forged in the heart of a West Virginian mine by a descendant of the late, great, John Henry himself, the best hammer swinger to have ever lived (Google him if you don't know who he is and shame on you).

The seats are stuffed with REAL Bald Eagle feathers (no bald eagles were harmed in the making of this vehicle because that may or may not be a lie) which are wrapped in traditional Ford Corinthians leather (no Corinthians were hurt either).

This COMPLETELY RUST FREE chariot features power windows, locks, seats, steering, brakes, and mirrors. Whether you're a strapping young lad or a baby boomer with 27 grandchildren and 92 great-grandchildren this car is a breeze to drive. PREMIUM COMFORT ACHIEVMENT UNLOCKED! Even the heat and air conditioning work FLAWLESSLY! The automatic transmission shifts so smoothly you'll have to choke back tears while driving it. You may even be lulled to sleep. The powerful V8 engine runs so strong you'll have to hold onto your flat bill or wig (depending on which era you were born) if you mash on the accelerator.

With just under 138,000 ALL ORIGINAL miles on this bumper to bumper, unrestored, vintage, classic (and other descriptive buzz words like “one of a kind”), vehicle, you can rest assured that not part was replaced or modified with sub-par parts. That's right. Believe it or not this “grocery getter” dragster SURVIVED the Fast & Furious craze of the early 2000's. I KNOW! UNBELIEVABLE! Not a spoiler or under-body neon has EVER been installed! No granny shifting or double clutching in this smooth ride. It's an automatic...WITH WORKING CRUISE CONTROL!

If you need a reliable way to transport 6 people while simultaneously hosting a birthday party or pick up basketball game in the spacious trunk, this is the vehicle for you. Don't wait! This offer won't last long!

...unless nobody wants to buy it.

$1250.

16443.jpg

16447.jpg

20171112_173236.jpg

16449.jpg

20171112_173345.jpg

16455.jpg

Edited by Otis Nice

• 3 weeks later...

Talk to me on price.

Runs great. It's my wife's DD and hauls her and our 3 year old son around town. Miles stay low since she's a stay at home mom. Good for any DD. Everything works. Heat, air, radio, power windows, power seat, cruise...

Talk to me on price.

Runs great. It's my wife's DD and hauls her and our 3 year old son around town. Miles stay low since she's a stay at home mom. Good for any DD. Everything works. Heat, air, radio, power windows, power seat, cruise...

$1250 is a deal :thumbup:

With all due, you could've vacuumed the carpet and cleaned the exterior a little better for your "Fpr Sale" photos. I'm looking at dingy side moldings and I can't tell if it's scratched up or just dirty/dusty...

That's 22 years of love and devotion. :lol: STFU Clay! :lolguy:

Sale pending...

If you get to the point that you are going to junk it.. let me know, and i will come get it.. I would otherwise come buy it, but if i did that before Xmas i would find myself living in it..

I'mma light it on fire in front of you and piss on the ashes.

If you get to the point that you are going to junk it.. let me know, and i will come get it.. I would otherwise come buy it, but if i did that before Xmas i would find myself living in it..

I won't junk it. Not a chance in hell. It's 100% rust free and runs like a top. Just buy it and sleep in it a night or two. No way you have to sleep in a car on Christmas Eve at least...

...but if you do, it's large enough.

I'mma light it on fire in front of you and piss on the ashes.

I literally have no clue what this means.

Anyway, back up for sale...