2000 Viper GTS

Miller

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never declined a race with you, I never responded.

So basically to bring everyone up to speed

Miller has been bluffing

I called his bluff

He won't show his hand

This thread is him folding

What a waste of time. You shoulda ran down onto the mattress Miller

Grantrum, I'd hoped by simple deduction that, you had finally figured out (with pieces of my car popping up on cr) that I've been doing winter maintenance since before the holidays.

Those of us that spend our spring-fall actually driving our cars use the off season to do this sort of stuff. You might figure this out in another half decade with your record.

Two things have fallen out of your mom, and you're currently #1 at being dumber than those marshmallow swirled pony loafs.

Roast ya later (if you have a car)

giphy.gif

Edited by Miller

Be Grant:

Talk shit for half a decade perpetually working on project car. Throw a shit-fit that someone "won't race you" during the off season. Personally attack them, follow them in person, on the internet and bother them on their phone. Be confused why they don't rub your belly over your car being done.

Sorry to make you wait to sell your car if this is what you "need" for a clean break. Let's be honest: My suspenseful 60 months > your couple. booohooo. Sell your car or run backwards through a field of dicks.nobody.cares.whatyado. This is all in your head, your mentally stuck on this. I'm not 18 and IDGAF. If I did lose to you, what would happen? Lose my job? Become handicapped? My car blows up? See a blip of laughs on CR that your misery mobile bested me on its nankang midwest seasons? Nah, the worst thing is being in proximity of you, Clarence.

Grow up, smarten up, you noodle-necked jagaloon. As long as we have a third party to coordinate our location/time and we meet on the road rolling, I'll give you your limp wrist roll race. I don't want to text you, speak on the phone or see your poo flavored Clarence self. I'd rather stick my junk in bindnis weeds. Fackin gross.

Be Grant:

Talk shit for half a decade perpetually working on project car. Throw a shit-fit that someone "won't race you" during the off season. Personally attack them, follow them in person, on the internet and bother them on their phone. Be confused why they don't rub your belly over your car being done.

Sorry to make you wait to sell your car if this is what you "need" for a clean break. Let's be honest: My suspenseful 60 months > your couple. booohooo. Sell your car or run backwards through a field of dicks.nobody.cares.whatyado. This is all in your head, your mentally stuck on this. I'm not 18 and IDGAF. If I did lose to you, what would happen? Lose my job? Become handicapped? My car blows up? See a blip of laughs on CR that your misery mobile bested me on its nankang midwest seasons? Nah, the worst thing is being in proximity of you, Clarence.

Grow up, smarten up, you noodle-necked jagaloon. As long as we have a third party to coordinate our location/time and we meet on the road rolling, I'll give you your limp wrist roll race. I don't want to text you, speak on the phone or see your poo flavored Clarence self. I'd rather stick my junk in bindnis weeds. Fackin gross.

:lolguy:

I wasn't compairing ims2 to anyone, just the shit slinging reminded me of him. I believe his jail time was earned by assulting an officer or a park ranger, or something like that.

that's right!!!! It was sad and hilarious at the same time:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121826

Be Grant:

I'm all for a good laugh, but lets sort shit out

I didn't spend 5 years on this, it was 2.5 years ish on one car that ranish on megasquirt, then realizing the car was a rebuilt titled turd, then I got another shell up and running from glass and metal to where it is now.

I wasn't expecting anything from you expect for you to put your money where your mouth was for awhile, which you are scared to do. Saw you in person once, snapped a funny vid and life goes on.

I dont need shit from you. A race would be cool, then I can laugh about beating an overpriced turd of a rebuilt twice over Viper, but realistically I could care less. I know how "fast" that car is compared to a 5th gen Camaro, lets say I'm not worried.

Don't wanna text or talk because your tail would be between your legs and you'd be embarrassed as fook.