Motor Trend On-Demand

zeitgeist57

My sentiments exactly. I also enjoy dirt everyday.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Oh yes, forgot that one.

I sometimes wish on that show (like most of the shows) they would split up the episodes. They do a lot of cool work and so much of it must get edited out so they can fill their "time slot". Or just make the episodes longer..?

Oh yes, forgot that one.

I sometimes wish on that show (like most of the shows) they would split up the episodes. They do a lot of cool work and so much of it must get edited out so they can fill their "time slot". Or just make the episodes longer..?

I feel that way too about RK, RKG, HRG, Engine Masters, DED...but I realize aside from sponsor dollars they only have so much of a budget for each show and they have to manage that shit to the minute if MTOD is going to be successful long-term.

The two things they are doing right is adding new content (Donut Media) and pulling up old shows. Gotta get more subscribers.

Mostly I think we should have a CR project channel when my shop is finished. Cash in on this youtube automotive era. It'll mostly be Clay with budget rides and JP scoring insane deals on cool cars with the fastest tin can on the planet in the background. Maybe Wags can occasionally make a guest appearance as a real racecar guy.

The rest of us can show off house projects and indecisions on what car to buy our wives.

We'll sprinkle in the occasional turbo c10, tinman racecar, and classic chevy firetruck.

Oh, don't forget Kerry's voiceover with every random piece of information possible about the model in question.

It'll be a hit for sure.

Mostly I think we should have a CR project channel when my shop is finished. Cash in on this youtube automotive era. It'll mostly be Clay with budget rides and JP scoring insane deals on cool cars with the fastest tin can on the planet in the background. Maybe Wags can occasionally make a guest appearance as a real racecar guy.

The rest of us can show off house projects and indecisions on what car to buy our wives.

We'll sprinkle in the occasional turbo c10, tinman racecar, and classic chevy firetruck.

Oh, don't forget Kerry's voiceover with every random piece of information possible about the model in question.

It'll be a hit for sure.

HA