Motor Trend On-Demand

zeitgeist57

So....many of us love Roadkill and other MT shows. I just finished Finnegan and Freiburger's latest Roadkill Extra talking about season 7.

I'm looking at Junkyard Gold, and also thinking about the need YouTube has made to further monetize their content channel...should I shelve my cheapness and subscribe to MTOD? I feel if I hold out, something else will take it's place or Discovery will find a way to plug their content into Netflix or something.

Curious as to how many of CR's folk are paying for Motor Trend On-Demand?

I pay for it. Super cheap, so it's easy to justify, and there is a lot of interesting content. I'm now a dirt everyday fan as well. Oh, and I get to see things a month before you do! Lol

PS, it has been interesting to see roadkill pop up on Velocity lately. Netflix has also upped their motor trend content.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If you like free, you're going to love this :)

http://www.horsepowerwars.com

We start filming episodes next month for the first series. I'm on the $10,000 Drag Race show project team and we are starting planning for that next month.

This is just the first season, we have some pretty cool stuff in the idea pipe for next year too.

If you like free, you're going to love this :)

http://www.horsepowerwars.com

We start filming episodes next month for the first series. I'm on the $10,000 Drag Race show project team and we are starting planning for that next month.

This is just the first season, we have some pretty cool stuff in the idea pipe for next year too.

Subscribed! Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

I pay for it. Well worth the cheap $$ imo.

I would probably pay for it just for RK Garage and Dirt Every Day.

I'm bored with Junkyard Gold already....

Will MTOD let me watch it on a Firestick once they pull the plug on YT 1/1?

There is a MTOD app on firestick if that's what you are asking. Its sorta basic but it works.

There is a MTOD app on firestick if that's what you are asking. Its sorta basic but it works.

Kind of yeah. Firestick is not going to support the YouTube app after 1/1/18 so I wasn't sure if that would affect anything with MTOD....I think their beef is only with YT though

Kind of yeah. Firestick is not going to support the YouTube app after 1/1/18 so I wasn't sure if that would affect anything with MTOD....I think their beef is only with YT though
I didn't realize that. I wouldn't expect that to affect the mtod app.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Clay- if you want people to be able to respond you need to reopen the thread.

I’ve been paying for it for over a year. Seems to be worth it to me. I do however have to log back into their app on my Roku box every so often. Just had to do it again so I suppose they updated something.

Not paying, wait to see free on Discovery or the free MT on directv.

Same. It looks like Motortrend bought Velocity that was on cable. I don't have cable but have a firestick with Sling on it and Motortrend is one of the channels. They do play some Roadkill stuff but it's the older ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...