10 Second Craigslist Caprice

wagner

Join the sloppy mechanics group on facebook

Something of this iteration is posted literally every 5 minutes

I'm on there just to laugh at the janky stuff posted there and all the half ass work done.

It's like a G e A r Head training center..

Thats awesome, if i had extra cash i'd love to have something like this!!

Wags, does dragzine have editors? if so, are they horrible? Or is this quote of a Boston man, talking about pats for his cas?

“it’s pretty much a slapped-together car, just using what pats I had at the time.”

Thats awesome, if i had extra cash i'd love to have something like this!!

Wags, does dragzine have editors? if so, are they horrible? Or is this quote of a Boston man, talking about pats for his cas?

Yes, we are our own editors 99% of the time. This was actually written by my editor and he must have missed that.

Here's the thing, doing a copy edit on your own stuff is very hard. You read it in your mind that it's correct, even when you have things like this pop up.

That and the fact that we're writing thousands of words a week, running the magazine, putting out fires, and doing all kinds of other stuff things get missed.

Now you know why I don't hang out in chat anymore :p

Yes, we are our own editors 99% of the time. This was actually written by my editor and he must have missed that.

Here's the thing, doing a copy edit on your own stuff is very hard. You read it in your mind that it's correct, even when you have things like this pop up.

That and the fact that we're writing thousands of words a week, running the magazine, putting out fires, and doing all kinds of other stuff things get missed.

Now you know why I don't hang out in chat anymore :p

Yea reviewing your own work doesn't work for anything. that is why when we do code reviews we have all of our peers do it. Sounds like you guys just don't have time for that!