Can't believe this isn't posted yet... What did everyone get for Christmas?

jerrodh

I hear you. I asked for an offbrand one for my wedding that was still north of $100 and I felt bad... I didn't get it I was disappointed still haha cause I'll never spend that much on a cooler.

It's funny, I asked for a cheapo weed eater (like $60) on our wedding registry, and ended up receiving a really nice Stihl trimmer instead. Apparently my in-laws like to spoil us

I hear you. I asked for an offbrand one for my wedding that was still north of $100 and I felt bad... I didn't get it I was disappointed still haha cause I'll never spend that much on a cooler.

It's funny, I asked for a cheapo weed eater (like $60) on our wedding registry, and ended up receiving a really nice Stihl trimmer instead. Apparently my in-laws like to spoil us

Y'all should swap families.

I got the woman a decanter and a bottle of Woodford Reserve. It's obviously more for us though.

5oqRnOO.jpg?2

She got me some WeatherTech mats for my truck. Pretty badass actually.

weathertech-floor-liners_zwt-fl_black_main1.jpg

I also got some shirts, gift cards, candy, etc. and a couple board games. We played a few rounds. Fun stuff.

wLReIXA.jpg?1

6FpeKZH.jpg?1

This is the second one owner older Mercedes, I've acquired this year. Love these things, built so well. Have always wanted a clean wagon. Solid Christmas gift.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1589/13754861/24767986/413716283.jpg

Holy hell. All great gifts. I really like that decanter.

Apparently they (the internet) have some wooden mini barrel ones where you can get whatever you want burn-engraved on the end, like your names, but I couldn't find any without a plethora of negative reviews about them leaking or being shitty in general. Also you have to clean them and stuff.. meh. Sucks, because that seemed like a pretty cool idea.

Apparently they (the internet) have some wooden mini barrel ones where you can get whatever you want burn-engraved on the end, like your names, but I couldn't find any without a plethora of negative reviews about them leaking or being shitty in general. Also you have to clean them and stuff.. meh. Sucks, because that seemed like a pretty cool idea.

That would be cool, but who has time for a high maintenance decanter?