Can't believe this isn't posted yet... What did everyone get for Christmas?

jerrodh

What I got doesn't really matter. However, my son got his first car, a '7 Matrix (M Theory Edition) with a manual transmission because he wants to learn to drive in a car with a manual transmission. Blue is his favorite color.

http://i.imgur.com/MZBIvnRl.jpg

About an hour after that photo was taken, a good friend of mine took him out in the car and coached him on how to balance the clutch and the throttle pedals; yes, in the Luigi costume he got for Christmas.

What I got doesn't really matter. However, my son got his first car, a '7 Matrix (M Theory Edition) with a manual transmission because he wants to learn to drive in a car with a manual transmission. Blue is his favorite color.

About an hour after that photo was taken, a good friend of mine took him out in the car and coached him on how to balance the clutch and the throttle pedals; yes, in the Luigi costume he got for Christmas.

I don't even know you or your kid but goddamn he wins Xmas. Find a way to program the car horn to play Mario sounds.

I got an Apple Watch, NSA (Amazon) Echo (which I've already changed from responding to Alexa to "computer" so I can roam the house shouting like Captain Picard), a vintage style Hartford Whalers poster from their last home game which my parents attended, some super nice new hockey gloves, and a metric fuckton of nice socks (i turned 30 this year, apparently the age at which socks are the most exciting gift you receive)

Socks, gift cards, cash and a comforter that I really wanted (super soft). The best part though was watching the kids open their presents. We got my son a hat, shirt and glove so he can dress up like Freddy Kruger (sp?). It might be a little strange that he is 5 and into scary movies like that, but he loved it.

Did you return it?

how do you return a blowjob?

The best part though was watching the kids open their presents.

Kids opening presents are the best part of this holiday IMHO. My daughter turned 6 on the 9th and between her birthday and xmas she made out like a bandit with her first lionel train, a small indoor quadcopter, a fishing rod, a dodge ball, an electric lambo, more playdoh than I am comfortable having in a house with carpets, half a dozen board games, a spirograph, and a ton of smalls. she has been in heaven for the last 3 weeks.

Me? I got socks, a new dremel, a set of LED/Projector headlights for the BMW, a pair of lambskin driving gloves, and a black leather messenger bag. I bought myself a new RC airplane kit to replace the one I destroyed earlier this summer.

New Ryobi battery.

Sawhorses.

Clothes

Giftcards to a restaurant and AMC theatres for date nights.

Dan Brown book.

Clothes.

Fate Of The Furious on BR.

BIL got me this:

merica_glass_with_bullet_BenShot-308-Rocks_580x@2x.jpg

Wife got me this with my daughter's name engraved on it.

HUT-HKB231_x700.jpg

I got an Apple Watch, NSA (Amazon) Echo (which I've already changed from responding to Alexa to "computer" so I can roam the house shouting like Captain Picard), a vintage style Hartford Whalers poster from their last home game which my parents attended, some super nice new hockey gloves, and a metric fuckton of nice socks (i turned 30 this year, apparently the age at which socks are the most exciting gift you receive)

That's pretty cool. I want some vintage islanders stuff for the home office.

As for what I received, Two Bauer hockey sticks (Nexus 1N), some clothes, Bean Boots (despite being slightly too big I love them), some clothes, gift card to Duluth Trading, etc... Was really hoping for a new circular saw but thats ok.

Even better was the reaction from giving the gifts this year. All the kids were super happy about theirs, got the GF a new front porch swing (which I now have to install), clothes, some other stuff I dont remember off of the top of my head. Overall a successful Christmas.

That's pretty cool. I want some vintage islanders stuff for the home office.

As for what I received, Two Bauer hockey sticks (Nexus 1N), some clothes, Bean Boots (despite being slightly too big I love them), some clothes, gift card to Duluth Trading, etc... Was really hoping for a new circular saw but thats ok.

Even better was the reaction from giving the gifts this year. All the kids were super happy about theirs, got the GF a new front porch swing (which I now have to install), clothes, some other stuff I dont remember off of the top of my head. Overall a successful Christmas.

My buddy who got me the poster comes from an Isles family. His dad's got a signed Mike Bossy jersey on his wall. Always loved that one.

My buddy who got me the poster comes from an Isles family. His dad's got a signed Mike Bossy jersey on his wall. Always loved that one.

That's exactly what I want to hang in the office. Already have a signed Lidstom and working on getting a signed Bob jersey to hang also.

That's awesome! Perfect car for a new driver.

The best gift I got was that this was that this was one of our favorite Christmas holidays to-date. Lots of reasons I won't go into but overall an excellent one for us. Mother nature made is nice too.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Clothes, gift cards, random cool stuff. I also got a nice Yeti cooler which was pretty sweet, it's one of those things I would like to have but would never actually buy for myself, because fuck spending $300 on a god damn cooler lol

Clothes, gift cards, random cool stuff. I also got a nice Yeti cooler which was pretty sweet, it's one of those things I would like to have but would never actually buy for myself, because fuck spending $300 on a god damn cooler lol

I hear you. I asked for an offbrand one for my wedding that was still north of $100 and I felt bad... I didn't get it I was disappointed still haha cause I'll never spend that much on a cooler.