Big thanks to Trish

Lauren

Actually we didn't know she was pregnant when she was being crazy. We found out and that would explain some pfnthe behavior.

At the end of the day I decided to really try and make my marriage work and stay an active father to my three girls so I know I'm inn their life and some other douche canoe isn't. My kids are my everything.

Actually we didn't know she was pregnant when she was being crazy. We found out and that would explain some pfnthe behavior.

At the end of the day I decided to really try and make my marriage work and stay an active father to my three girls so I know I'm inn their life and some other douche canoe isn't. My kids are my everything.

I respect the hell out of that. As someone who also went through a divorce, it was hard as hell WITHOUT kids. Glad you were able to work it out.

I just thought the comment was really unnecessary, especially given the context of the thread. I'm sure some of you assholes will post a funny meme (can't wait) about me getting pissy, but shit, give the guy a break.

Plus Grant and his elitist fuck boy attitude annoys the shit out of me.

You really are a miserable human being, aren't you?

Shitty comment.

Don't get mad at me because your wife went looking for some LD

We were all thinking it.... Grant is just the type of person to verbalize it.

Truth.

I'm glad you stuck it out for the kids OP. Best of luck

Not gonna lie...that was the first thing that popped into my head. Was scrolling down to say the same thing, but Grant beat me to it.

I can guarantee 90% of those who read this thread thought the same thing initially. I legit had to check and make sure it was actually the same dude I was so bamboozled