Another “help me pick a car” thread

caseyctsv

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The FX4's are awesome, but do have some pricey glitches with higher miles as I'm finding out (I have the bastard 2011 though). I've had other trucks and SUVs as daily drivers and wanted to kill myself after a few months, for the same reasons as an automatic sedan, only worse.. but for some reason I'm stuck on this thing. You can find high-mileage ones on the cheap. The engines last forever, but everything else needs an eye kept on it.

I got mine with 39k miles, every option known to man except tow mirrors, for 26k. They’re a some really good deals out there

Im semi jealous of you guys that enjoy daily driving new'ish trucks. I HATED driving my GMC back and forth to work. It sucked at everything except for hauling stuff.

I dont think I've ever owned a vehicle for a shorter amount of time and was excited to see it go. Much happier in my 10 year old Audi... Itll carry some 2x4's but its no truck and that still sucks when you need one.