Fun and leaseable?

99StockGT

2018 Q50 3.0t awd $340 4k down

2017 Q60 3.0t awd $390 4k down

2018 Q60 3.0t awd $450 4k down

Though I bet you could get a solid deal on an off lease 2015/2016 aswell.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

4k down on a lease tho?

Unless my company is paying for it-I'd have a hard time burning my money like that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4k down on a lease tho?

Unless my company is paying for it-I'd have a hard time burning my money like that.

It's all relative I guess... they are going to recapture the deprecation one way or another... and those numbers are just off the dealer site, could be cheaper in the real world. Heck scat packs are 4k down even base model civic lx's are 3k down.

Let me put out there first off, I HATE leasing and the idea of leasing. I get it, I just hate it. However, paying someone $4000+ for the privilege of renting their car at sticker price is a really hard pill for me to swallow. Having never leased a vehicle myself as I understand it there's no haggling involved, this is the car and this is the price it leases for. Correct? Or can I deliver some punches to get the overall value brought down initially then lease against THAT number?

Let me put out there first off, I HATE leasing and the idea of leasing. I get it, I just hate it. However, paying someone $4000+ for the privilege of renting their car at sticker price is a really hard pill for me to swallow. Having never leased a vehicle myself as I understand it there's no haggling involved, this is the car and this is the price it leases for. Correct? Or can I deliver some punches to get the overall value brought down initially then lease against THAT number?
Definitely negotiable. Think of it this way, the basics are they are trying to take msrp minus the expected value of that unit in 3 years and get you to pay the difference. That starting point of msrp is very negotiable think of it as you literally buying a car because to them it's the same thing. They are just 'selling' the unit to Infiniti financial instead of to you. All the packages, options, etc are up for grabs.

As an example another member on here just leased a Q70 redsport for 420/mo 0 down...