Anyone have an ATSV?

caseyctsv

Grant wanted a quote for a 124k mile 2007 CTS-V that was hit/repaired by Kevin Clifford on the passenger side.

I know he's not going to follow-through with a deal, so I threw a number knowing I'll never get it. :thumbup:

Depending on mods and condition, that may be a very fair price :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, CR - was just messing with the idea of selling the V appreciating that Casey's black '05 was the one I wanted to buy from him before it was wrecked.

Honestly, I HATE selling cars. I am really trying to just buy and keep forever, which is why I'm picky. The CTS-V has not only been a favorite of my wife and I since it came out in '04, but my '07 has been an amazing car from 82k miles through it coming up on 124k. As long as the GM LSx market continues to be robust (lol) I can't see ever getting rid of it as I can't get enough money for what it's worth to me.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/729454087/overview/

CTS-V Coupe with a stick. Not as unicorn-ish as the Wagon, but it will be a future classic within 10 years.

EDIT: Wow, that Oreo-cookie ATS-V is genuinely hideous. You know that guy saw a C6 with a blacked-out rear panel and said I WANT DAT!!1! :lol:

Also, I forget that I'm not at all a fan of the block-off plates on the front bumper where fog/driving lights could easily fit. What a cheap-looking McSteak.

It's a talent, it's also the cheapest on Autotrader :lolguy:

You sound like those guys on YouTube who buys the cheapest XXXX just for the hell of it.

Agreed - I keep looking at it saying WTF

It looks like someone just replaced the entire rear end with another car, but never repainted it. Hopefully Tim won't see those swirl marks on the black or it might cause a seizure.

Thing feels HUGE but is bad ass. I am trying to keep it under 40k so a I can get a Vette as a toy in a few years.

If I was smart I would just buy the Lexus IS350 F sport I drove, drive the wheels off of it, invest 0 in repairs/mods and such and pave the way to a Corvette sooner. But that makes too much sense.

You sound like those guys on YouTube who buys the cheapest XXXX just for the hell of it.

"HOWZITGOINGGUYS MY NAME'S TAVARISH AND THIS IS MY 2009 TWINTURBO GUYARDO CHEAPEST GALLARDO IN THE COUNTRY SUBSCRIBE COMMENT DM ME BUY MY TSHIRTS THIS IS THE CHEAPEST $8900 AMG MERCEDES IN THE COUNTRY HERE'S MY BEST DAILY DRIVER ALSO ANYONE WANT TO BUY A CLAPPED OUT MR2 CHECK OUT MY MAN BOOBS ON WHEELWELL IM GONNA PODCAST SOON"

:lol:

I want a grand sport vette Vert too, being able to put the top up at 30 mph would be titties.

Thing feels HUGE but is bad ass. I am trying to keep it under 40k so a I can get a Vette as a toy in a few years.

If I was smart I would just buy the Lexus IS350 F sport I drove, drive the wheels off of it, invest 0 in repairs/mods and such and pave the way to a Corvette sooner. But that makes too much sense.

You know me better than that, I'm too cheap and indecisive to actually buy.

^^^No joke :lol:

My lovely wifey of 15+ years now HATES the BMW. She keeps asking when I'm going to get rid of it. Again....there's a 4-seater RWD stick-shift convertible that's not worth much, but it's replacement would be dumb money to spend. :lol:

"HOWZITGOINGGUYS MY NAME'S TAVARISH AND THIS IS MY 2009 TWINTURBO GUYARDO CHEAPEST GALLARDO IN THE COUNTRY SUBSCRIBE COMMENT DM ME BUY MY TSHIRTS THIS IS THE CHEAPEST $8900 AMG MERCEDES IN THE COUNTRY HERE'S MY BEST DAILY DRIVER ALSO ANYONE WANT TO BUY A CLAPPED OUT MR2 CHECK OUT MY MAN BOOBS ON WHEELWELL IM GONNA PODCAST SOON"

:lol:

I was thinking more of Hoovie's Garage, but I hate to admit that I have been watching Tavarish's Lambo videos and actually enjoying the information he provides. I usually stop once he's done actually working since he doesn't stop talking/promoting himself. :jerkit:

It’s hell getting old :)

The CTSV and SS were fun - the BMW was boring.

However, the BMW is still a 'fun' car. Did you drive a M sport ? There is a difference in performance. My wife has a 535 xi m sport and I love rocking it(I cant believe she bought it, it was my direction through). I couldn't get the wife to consider the CTSV.

I agree I cant picture you driving a 'cammed' 6.

This is what I am worried about - that and no V8. I am certain I will love the tossable chassis and I absolutely love the styling. Interior is meh but I have been in GMs all my life so am used to that.

Unless you get the coupe..

I was thinking more of Hoovie's Garage, but I hate to admit that I have been watching Tavarish's Lambo videos and actually enjoying the information he provides. I usually stop once he's done actually working since he doesn't stop talking/promoting himself. :jerkit:

I haven't watched the last few videos on the Gallardo because they have become too click-baity with the OMG! WTF? pictures and titles...and I miss him working on other projects, like ChrisFix, Gingium or MightyCarMods.

I need variety in my free automotive online video content, dammit! :lol: