Anyone have an ATSV?

caseyctsv

I haven't watched the last few videos on the Gallardo because they have become too click-baity with the OMG! WTF? pictures and titles...and I miss him working on other projects, like ChrisFix, Gingium or MightyCarMods.

I need variety in my free automotive online video content, dammit! :lol:

99% of you tube has become click bait VLOGGER bullshit.

* Edit* I mean 99% of the internet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really but I want it to be coyote powered.

you can always do the coyote swap yourself on a completed car.

Toy barn has a FFR roadster for sale at the moment. you can drive it all summer and then do the coyote swap over next winter.

http://www.toybarncars.com/vehicle-details/used-2008-factory-five-cobra--dublin-oh-id-21480560

The backdraft cars are very interesting but they are twice the price of a FFR roadster. They use BMW 3 series suspension components (M3 if you pay the premium for an upgrade) and most come with the coyote motor installed. To be honest, compared to the $30K avg price of a FFR, you get a heck of a lot more car for the money with a BD roadster - it would cost you $30k to put a coyote engine, trans that can handle it, and an independent rear end in the FFR car. Here is a coyote powered one Toy barn has:

http://www.toybarncars.com/vehicle-details/used-2016-backdraft-racing-1965-roadster-blackout-edition-dublin-oh-id-14940741

I'll be honest though - the better car from FFR is the 1933 ford. It is roomier than a cobra, comes with a removable hardtop and removable fenders, has a better chassis, and by all accounts is easier to assemble. It holds it's resale pretty well too.

99% of you tube has become click bait VLOGGER bullshit.

* Edit* I mean 99% of the internet

I'm actually good with the commercials on Motor Trend's website now.

I get free vids, and I am HOPING that this is a successful model for them to keep pumping out content.

I haven't watched the last few videos on the Gallardo because they have become too click-baity with the OMG! WTF? pictures and titles...and I miss him working on other projects, like ChrisFix, Gingium or MightyCarMods.

I need variety in my free automotive online video content, dammit! :lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's had some decent stuff on how he's rebuilding the kit and the guy welding looks pretty legit. I mean, there's probably like 6 minutes of watchable stuff per video, but it's a good six minutes.

Casey, sorry we've hijacked your thread.