Contractor Recommendations

Miller

Scott at Altered Scapes in Powell area. He and his crew did an awesome job in our 420 square foot paver patio. I highly recommend him pricing was competitive and work was outstanding. You're welcome to come see it anytime

Scott

(614) 370.6208 call

Feel free to let him know Tim Lauro sent you his way.

Fencing wise I highly recommend these guys.

Henry Francis

Gaurdian Fence Company

Work (614) 475-1322

They did our fence nearly 20 years ago and just added on to it this year both times doing an outstanding job. Not the cheapest but certainly top-notch work and they use quality materials as our fence looks brand-new even today

In terms of interior exterior painting I highly recommend John. He and his crew did the ceilings of our remodeled home banister and painted the exterior completely.

Again not the cheapest game in town, but excellent service and his team works extremely hard finishing up our project in record time. They are very detail-oriented and I am extremely picky. Again excellent work

John Haas

Haas Painting

Mobile +1 614-597-5191

Kevin Rutter - CertaPro Painters. Krutter@certapro.com, 614-799-8016 is his cell. Tell him Alex sent you.

If you need anything done in terms of interior work (kitchens, bathrooms, basements) call Harold Davis aka Creative Services LTD. He might be able to do the paver patio but it's not his wheelhouse and he'd usually refer that out. He's hdavis@creativeservicesltd.com, 614-554-4477. Same as before, tell him Alex sent you.

We're in contract on a house and I'm looking for recommendations for the following:

Painting

Paver patio

Fencing

Who do you know?

Don't do a paver patio if you want to live there longer than 5 years. Have Sam come and pour you a slab and do a stamped patio.

We're in contract on a house and I'm looking for recommendations for the following:

Painting

Paver patio

Fencing

Who do you know?

A: I know a mortgage guy. You lose my number? :p

B: Painting and pretty much anything else interior I would give Brian Hayes a call with Ohio Property Brothers. His cell is 614.402.8286. If he cannot or is too busy to do it all I am positive he will have a great back-up.

C: Paver...meh. I'd go stamped concrete all day and would definitely call Sam.

D: Fencing...only guy I would call is Andy North. He just gave another friend a quote and was hands down the best pricing. 614.406.0002

Thanks

-Marc

Why's everyone so down on pavers?

In the middle term future we will be doing new garage, and probably (definitely) driveway and we'll probably just get walkways done at that point. Our initial thought is permeable pavers, but we haven't done much research.

Why's everyone so down on pavers?

+1

I'm curious on this too. I get stamped concrete is normally significantly cheaper, but what are the other pros vs. cons? It's not fun when concrete cracks, pavers are replaceable.

BTW...I've seen pictures of Sam's work, and it all looks amazing.

Tom

People must have had bad experiences with pavers not laid correctly. When done correctly they won't hieve or break loose and last for a long time. You may have to sweep in more sand over time but that's about it. One of the downsides poured and stained concrete is cracks and damage aren't as easy to repair.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Can i tack onto this?

I need someone who can help us remodel/expand our laundry room into a mudroom/laundry room area. Will include putting up new alls and drywall and possibly a window installation

Looking for someone who can handle the design/layout idea part of this as well.

Can i tack onto this?

I need someone who can help us remodel/expand our laundry room into a mudroom/laundry room area. Will include putting up new alls and drywall and possibly a window installation

Looking for someone who can handle the design/layout idea part of this as well.

See my recommendation for Harold Davis. Believe he has a background (if not a degree) in graphic design. He's a great guy.