Creeper recommendation??

cstmg8

No I'm not talking about dealing with a certain CR member..

I need a new creeper. Does anyone specifically recommend something from the auto parts store or HF? Low profile, concave plastic variety, or plain old padded rectangle on wheels??

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

https://www.harborfreight.com/40-in-300-lb-Capacity-Low-Profile-Creeper-63371.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiNjA1Njk4NDEiLCJza3UiOiI2MzM3MSIsImlzIjoiMTkuOTkiLCJwcm9kdWN0X2lk%0D%0AIjoiMTIxMjUifQ%3D%3D%0D%0A

This one? It's on sale this weekend for $19.99

Reviews say it's cheap, but...guys, c'mon. It's fucking HF. What were you expecting? :lol:

Walked into HF at 8:30, this one was upfront on sale, so I grabbed it.

I'll post back with my review after the lift/bag install today.

Walked into HF at 8:30, this one was upfront on sale, so I grabbed it.

I'll post back with my review after the lift/bag install today.

Looks like it should do the job. Definitely let us know your thoughts on it. I could use one.

https://www.harborfreight.com/40-in-300-lb-Capacity-Low-Profile-Creeper-63371.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiNjA1Njk4NDEiLCJza3UiOiI2MzM3MSIsImlzIjoiMTkuOTkiLCJwcm9kdWN0X2lk%0D%0AIjoiMTIxMjUifQ%3D%3D%0D%0A

This one? It's on sale this weekend for $19.99

Reviews say it's cheap, but...guys, c'mon. It's fucking HF. What were you expecting? :lol:

That's the one. I wouldn't want to spend all day every day on it or anything, but it rolls nice and is very stiff. If I'm on it for more than a few min I'll put a towel down to make it softer. I have to protect my butt, y'know.

Like you have ever worried about that...:lol:

-Marc

My butt is always open for you. :sex:

My buddy's dads company builds high quality creepers if you're willing to spend a lil more for something good. Locally made up in Delaware

http://www.whitesidemfg.com/index.html

Those are some gosh darn good looking creepers. The MC is legit. Wants.

That's the one. I wouldn't want to spend all day every day on it or anything, but it rolls nice and is very stiff. If I'm on it for more than a few min I'll put a towel down to make it softer. I have to protect my butt, y'know.

-Marc

:marc:

-Marc

:marc2:

We'll, after rolling around on it all weekend, I'd say it gets the job done well. The casters are large enough to easily roll over concrete joints, though an extension cord will still stop you in your tracks.

Definitely comfortable enough, the curvature is adequate to cup my 215 lb fat ass. I could go for a slightly thicker pillow pad, but it is also adequate, as I momentarily considered a nap under the truck (am I the only one?).

Hard to beat for $20, and I'd say decent regardless of price.