Where to have a set of LS heads milled?

Stampede

Car quest can handle it, I’m also sure some sponsors on here could probably get it taken care of for you even if they don’t have the tools directly

If you are talking about the machine shop on Silver drive, it closed when Advance bought CarQuest.

I would say M&M, but it will take them 3 months and you'll likely get back a pair of heads that are not the ones you gave them. They are almost hilariously incompetent as a business.

Joe Koban works at a machine shop somewhere off westerville road, I can't remember the name currently (Performance Research maybe?), anywho I hear nothing but good things about them. I used m&m for my machine work, while it took them a while (I had an odd request, but it shouldn't have taken that long) the work was good.

If you are talking about the machine shop on Silver drive, it closed when Advance bought CarQuest.

I would say M&M, but it will take them 3 months and you'll likely get back a pair of heads that are not the ones you gave them. They are almost hilariously incompetent as a business.

Damn I was not aware they shit down the machine shop, that sucks hey were priced well and easy to send things through