Hibernation is over...anyone goin out Friday 4/13?

1Quik7

Hell, the kids have been doing car meets all winter, where have you been?

QFT

There should be a big turnout in New Carlisle, 415 N. Main St. tonight beginning at 9. The Columbus scene has been pretty sketchy over the winter, but the Springfield/Dayton/Marysville meets have been pretty regular and well-attended when the weather's decent.

QFT

There should be a big turnout in New Carlisle, 415 N. Main St. tonight beginning at 9. The Columbus scene has been pretty sketchy over the winter, but the Springfield/Dayton/Marysville meets have been pretty regular and well-attended when the weather's decent.

I have to work Saturday so I don't think I'll make it out there tonight, want to do dinner earlier?

I have to work Saturday so I don't think I'll make it out there tonight, want to do dinner earlier?

I would, but already have dinner plans. It's forecast to be rainy Saturday, but if not, we could get a group together then for dinner.

QFT

Meh, just trying to be funny. Seriously, if you want to avoid these people (I would) don't gonto the brice road meets.

QFT

Minutes from me, I'll swing by