Please Be careful fellas, We lost a great guy today.

cstmg8

I'm sure you'll see it on the news tonight, but we lost an Elevator Mechanic in Grove City today. Killed on the job, leaving his wife and young child with no father/husband. I wasn't close friends with Randy, but saw and spoke with him occasionally at the union hall. He was a year ahead of me in the apprenticeship program. He was an upbeat, mechanically inclined guy, and friendly and helpful to others. Just like many here. It's absolutely terrible.

I know many of us on here work in various mechanical fields and all work on things at home. Take an extra moment to check/use your safety equipment and be aware of your surroundings.

Be safe!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm sure you'll see it on the news tonight, but we lost an Elevator Mechanic in Grove City today. Killed on the job, leaving his wife and young child with no father/husband. I wasn't close friends with Randy, but saw and spoke with him occasionally at the union hall. He was a year ahead of me in the apprenticeship program. He was an upbeat, mechanically inclined guy, and friendly and helpful to others. Just like many here. It's absolutely terrible.

I know many of us on here work in various mechanical fields and all work on things at home. Take an extra moment to check/use your safety equipment and be aware of your surroundings.

Be safe!

Must be on the MCGC project. We got an email at the corporate office today.

Thanks fellas, I Know there aren't any other Elevator Mechanics on CR right now, but the Go fund me for his wife and little girl is up. If you know someone in a trade whom this may hit close to home with, please share.

https://www.gofundme.com/in-memory-of-randy-wilson

Again, be safe CR!