2007 Honda Accord Coupe 2.4L/5 spd - For Sale

spankis

I'm listing my parents' Honda Accord for sale. It was my mom's daily driver for a couple years, and when she retired my dad began driving it since it got way better mileage than his pickup. They bought it certified used from Roush in 2009 with like 27k miles on it. They've owned it since then, and it's really never sat unused. I'm certain my dad has every maintenance record since he's owned it. Only reason for sale is that dad was just provided a new Fusion as a work vehicle and doesn't need an extra vehicle.

It's been well cared for.

Details:

- Approximately 180,000 miles - Dad is going to confirm - Will update with exact mileage

- 2007 Accord LX Coupe (Red)

- 2.4L 4 cylinder (timing chain motor - no belt)

- 5 speed manual trans

- Tan Cloth Interior

- A/C, Heat, Cruise Control, Power Windows/Locks (Keyless entry with 3 remotes), Cd Player - all work great

Recent Stuff:

- Original headlights were showing some age - he installed new replacements ~ 2 months ago.

- 75k miles Firestone Tires have ~25k on them (dad has documentation for specifics)

- New spark plugs in last 5k miles

Extras:

- Will include spare Air Filter, Oil Filter

- Set of rubber winter mats (cloth factory mats in pictures currently in the car)

Car does not show it's age and cleans up really well as shown in the pictures:

HIGH res album: https://imgur.com/a/1RwzqS6

A7Sxf5jl.jpg

CyLt9u4l.jpg

uCmKoXRl.jpg

noAwYHpl.jpg

tVk4t3vl.jpg

IFvNsorl.jpg

ErPEBN3l.jpg

Not on craigslist yet, hoping to help them skip the goobers and get it sold here.

Asking middle of the KBB private party range @ $4100

If interested PM me and I'll send you dad's contact info.

Thanks

Edited by spankis