HUGE Props to John Schreck for PDR work again....

TTQ B4U

If you haven't used John for PDR Work, you need to. He's truly a magician when it comes to removing dents and dings.

My wife has had her new MK-C for all of two weeks and had 3 dings put in it already. (don't get me started on her parking) but in the end people can be real assholes when it comes to respecting or in this case, disrespecting, the property of others. One was nearly 1.5" and included a chip. The other two were smaller. He removed them with no trace of them even being there.

I've used John before and once again, he came through! He's out of the Dent Magic location on Sawmill but is often dispatched around town so just set up an appointment and he'll take care of you and the price is more than fair and competitive. Dare I say ridiculously fair.

I know every case is different, but what is the going rate on PDR these days? Do the 2nd, 3rd, 4th dents get cheaper than the 1st? Ive got a few i want to get done but have been lazy.

Eager to hear this as well.

I know every case is different, but what is the going rate on PDR these days? Do the 2nd, 3rd, 4th dents get cheaper than the 1st? Ive got a few i want to get done but have been lazy.

I won't quote prices as that's not my place but they do get cheaper after the first one and it depends on the size and location. I will say that I've used John several times and he's always been nearly 1/2 of what others charge and I've yet to have a single case where he couldn't get the dent out 99% or better. Let's just say I hope he keeps the prices where they are for sure but he's worth it just the same.

One of the dents in my case (the 1.5" one) I had done elsewhere last week as I was out on travels and couldn't stand having my wife see that shit in her new car for a week plus. I know I should have waited for John's schedule to free up but I just couldn't. That place charged nearly double the price and only got it out 95%. The one on the rear tail gate they said they couldn't do at all regardless of the method. I was SOL.

John not only got all three out but they are completely gone, 100% perfect. Again, the dude has skills. When my Audi had damage due to something falling on it, he was even able to get the dents near the curve / edge of the rear quarter panel where it meets the window out 99.5%. Only I could tell where there was even the most minute twinkle but no one else would ever have noticed.

I probably need to do this on a spot on my lease car before I turn it in. Did you work with him directly, or through Dent Magic and ask for him?

I went through Dent Magic as it's right near my house and I didn't want to put him in a spot asking to do side work.

• 2 months later...
So I kind of got off my ass today to look in to this some more...is google maps failing me? I'm not seeing a Dent Magic on Sawmill. Also, once I find where he's at, do I need to request for him to do the work, or is he the only one there? I've never done PDR so not sure how those shops are set up.

So I kind of got off my ass today to look in to this some more...is google maps failing me? I'm not seeing a Dent Magic on Sawmill. Also, once I find where he's at, do I need to request for him to do the work, or is he the only one there? I've never done PDR so not sure how those shops are set up.

Sawmill/161 one building north of the Speedway gas station. Can't miss it.

He works there but IIRC he also goes to dealerships so when you call you can ask for him personally or honestly, anyone on his team is really good.