Hillbilly Deluxe 1985 Dodge W150

DavidBaustert

Selling my 1985 Dodge W150. Has ~74,000 miles on it. Supposedly the PO rebuilt the engine and transmission but I have no way of knowing if this is true or not. Truck has a mild cam, headers, weiand stealth intake, and a newer holley 650cfm carb. 100% rust free cab. New OKish paint 2 years ago. Custom flatbed. Truck has a 4" suspension lift and 3" body bushings on 37" military tires. I have a set of 3/4 ton axles with all new joints and bearings and seals to go with it, as well as a set of aluminum wheels and 4 matching 37" tires. Also have brackets to lift the truck another ~5". Truck runs very well and 4WD works. Interior is pretty decent. No rips in the bench seat. There isn't much to the interior in these either though. You cannot get this truck stuck at all. I used it to haul wood and trees around the house but now I'd like something normalish. No real issues with the truck other than a slight "bounce?" around 50mph (Probably due to the large tires). I'd be willing to trade for a plain jane not completely rotted out pickup or $5000obo with all the extra stuff I have to go with it (Axles, wheels, tires, old spare engine disassembled, extra dash, misc. windows, door hinges etc). Located in Logan County Ohio near Bellefontaine.

gIG1e1Rl.jpg

ylLr9Uul.jpg

NmQ0mjml.jpg

yWaWkG2l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Sold. Well, traded. Traded a guy for a 2000 RCSB 2WD Silverado. 4.3L with NV3500. ZERO RUST. I've been looking for this exact body truck for cheap for a while so I'm pretty happy with it. I'll be driving the truck this year as is, then swapping out the 4.3 for a 5.3 and maybe a little bit of whistle mod.